How to Reset Win 7 Password with a USB Flash Drive?

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

How to Reset Win 7 Password with a USB Flash Drive?

Postby brusestudery » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:05 am

Problem: Can't Login to Win 7 or Locked out with a wrong Windows password?

"My girlfriend changed the username and password on my Windows 7, but I had no idea with this. Now I could not access my laptop and edit my thesis. Is there any way that I can reset windows 7 password?"

"My grandson bought a second-hand Windows 7 PC for me from an auction. When we started up the computer there was a Win 7 login password required, but we do not know the passwords. Can I get rid of the existing password and login into Windows 7?"

In our daily life, we often confront with the similar issues that we need to recover lost or forgot Windows 7 password. And most of us can do nothing but complain or get worried. Have you ever confused with Win 7 password reset trouble? And how did you deal with if you have not created a Windows password reset disk or a password hint before? Here introduces an easy and portable solution with an erasable USB flash drive.

How to Reset Windows 7 password with USB flash drive?

In fact, all you need is a Windows Password Recovery which can help you directly reset your lost or unknown Win 7 password. After that, you can login your Win 7 without a password required.

As is known, Windows Password Unlocker Professional is thought as a popular and highly recognized Windows password recovery toolkit which allows you only to use a USB (or CD/DVD/) to reset Win7 password. Now go with the following steps, and you can view how to easily reset Windows 7 Password Using a USB Flash Drive.

Step 1: Create a Win 7 Password Reset Disk with a bootable USB flash drive in any available computer

1. Download Windows Password Unlocker Professional and install it in any available PC from Password Unlocker Official site.
2. Insert a bootable USB into computer, and select your target USB flash drive. Now click the Burn button to start burning an ISO image file to the USB.
3. Click Yes to confirm and continue your operation.
4. Click OK when the burning task completed.
And now the bootable USB flash drive is burned and you can use it to remove your forgotten Win 7 password.

Step 2: Set BIOS to boot from USB in your unknown or lost Win 7 password PC

1. When your computer is powered on, press F2 or Delete during the boot to enter BIOS Setup.
2. You will see some similar BIOS screens like the window below, which is varying according to different computer manufacturers.
3. Choose BOOT Option -> select Boot Device Priority -> set 1st Boot Device to USB [Hard Drive]. Press F10 to save it.

Step 3: Reset Win 7 Password with the burned USB flash drive in your unknown Win 7 password PC

1.Insert the newly created USB flash drive into the locked computer and re-boot it from the USB drive.
2. After launched the USB, the interface of Windows Password Unlocker Professional appears. And you‘ll find all user names of your accounts displayed with the passwords showing unknown or empty.
Unknown means you have a password for the user name, maybe you lost it.Empty means you do not have a password for the user name, you can login the account without password.
3. Click Yes to confirm and continue your operation.
4. Click OKwhen the password of the selected account is successfully removed.

Now, you can login your Win 7 without a password required.
Have you got any trouble when operating with this Windows password reset tool? Isn't easy and convenient to reset Win 7 password with a bootable USB flash drive? Of course, suppose you have a bootable CD/DVD, Windows Password Unlocker Professional can also be your reliable assistant to reset Windows 7 password with CD/DVD.
brusestudery
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to General