There is no doubt that iTunes Store can make our life more convenient and colorful. However, these movies purchased from iTunes have various limitations due to the DRM protection. What if you need to watch iTunes movies on Zune, PSP, Blackberry, HTC, Windows Media Player and more?
In this occasion, you need to remove the DRM protection from iTunes movies so that you can play the movies on any device without authorizing. Besides, you also need to convert iTunes movies to play properly on your other devices. DRM Media Converter for Windows is such a program which can meet all your needs for removing DRM and converting videos.
How to remove DRM from iTunes movies on Windows
1. Go straight to install the iTunes DRM Removal for Windows.
2. Run iTunes to play the protected movie which you want to remove the DRM protection from. Then right click the playing movie and select "Play Video in Separate Window".
3. Now close iTunes and launch the program. Click "Add.." button to import the protected movies to the program.
4. Set appropriate output format from the "Video files to" drop down list.
5. Hit on "Start" button to get rid of DRM from iTunes movies.
Watch Video Demo:
If you like this video, don't forget to subscribe to my channel.