How to make PDF to ePub and transfer it to iPad?

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

How to make PDF to ePub and transfer it to iPad?

Postby jolinlee497 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:48 am

I download some PDF files from my new bought computer. But I have no time to enjoy them, as taking a computer everyday is not impossible, so I want to transfer them to my iPad.
The problem is that I need to convert it to iPad supported ePub before transfer them.
Now I succeeded, as I find two powerful software.
The first step is to convert PDF to ePub. The helper is this professional PDF to ePub Maker. It is a powerful PDF to ePub Converter, which aims to convert PDF files to ePub format to play on Apple portable devices, like iPad, iPod touch, iPhone, etc.

This software owns high technology, and can help you keep the initial layout, table, text, image and benches. After conversion, you can enjoy the ePub files on your devices anywhere and anytime. This tool is supported by the new OCR technology; you can convert image-based PDF files to ePub freely. During conversion, you can select output languages, including English, Japanese, French and German.

The second tool is iPad Manager for ePub. It is a powerful and easy-to-use transfer, which is especially aiming to transfer ePub to or from iPad.

It is compatible with Apple devices, including iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPhone, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod, iPod touch, iPod nano, etc. as well as latest iOS 5.1 and iTunes 10.6. So you can transfer ePub to any of them for enjoyment, without the help of iTunes.

The steps of convert PDF to ePub and transfer it to iPad.

Step 1: Download and run.
Download PDF to ePub Maker and iPad Manager for ePub, and run PDF to ePub Maker first.

Step 2: Add files.
Click “Add files” button to load your PDF files. Then select “epub” as output format.

Step 3: Convert.
Click “PDF” button to start to convert PDF to ePub.

Step 4: Transfer.
Run iPad Manager for ePub, and load the completed ePub files, and click “To device” button to transfer them to iPad.

Now, you can see that it just needs some clicks to finish the conversion and transfer work. Both the two software are powerful enough to help you solve your problems, and they support free trial. Download them to have a try.
jolinlee497
Once Poster
Once Poster

Return to General