How to keep your iTunes Rentals on your iPhone 5?

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

How to keep your iTunes Rentals on your iPhone 5?

Postby bobsmith2012 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:32 am

"What should I do if I want to keep my iTunes rentals on my iPhone 5 for a long time beyond the deadline of them? Though the iTunes rentals can be freely played after syncing the iTunes library to iPhone 5, I want to keep the movie forever on it."

If you are one of the group members who like to rent and enjoy movies from iTunes Store, you may also wonder if there is any way to escape from the deadline of those rentals – that is to say own the movie forever. But I don’t think Apple would encourage this unless they don’ want to earn from the iTunes Store. But there is still a way to keep iTunes rentals on hard drive for enjoying whenever and wherever.

As the iTunes rentals are protected by DRM, we need a DRM removal tool to get rid of DRM and then the movie can be turned into unprotected videos. Then how to rip iTunes M4V rentals for iPhone 5? The only tool you will need is NoteBurner M4V Converter for Windows. It is a wonderful iTunes DRM removal tool which helps you remove DRM from iTunes M4V rentals and purchases and converts them into various video formats like MP4, MOV, AVI, MPEG and etc for playing on iPhone 5, Android devices, Windows Phone 8 devices and Windows RT tablets.

(For Mac users, please click to view NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Mac)

Step-by-step Guide on how to convert iTunes rentals for iPhone 5:

Import iTunes Rentals
To convert DRM iTunes rentals to iPhone 5, you need choose a suitable output format. Just click the output format bar and then choose one from the profile list. If you want to keep the video quality and parameters of the resource movie, just choose Same as source video (*.mp4)or (*.mov).

Select output format for iPhone 5
To convert DRM iTunes rentals to iPhone 5, you need choose a suitable output format. Just click the output format bar and then choose one from the profile list. If you want to keep the video quality and parameters of the resource movie, just choose Same as source video (*.mp4)or (*.mov).

Start iTunes rental M4V to iPhone 5 conversion.
After choosing the profile settings, finally click the convert button to start to convert iTunes rentals M4V to iPhone 5 MP4 or MOV videos. After the conversion, the iTunes rentals have been converted into common videos without any protections. You can keep them on your hard drive or other media players and enjoy them whenever you like.

Note: NoteBurner iTunes rental to iPhone 5 converter requires the iTunes launched and play the movie in pause mode with a black screen. So, do not conduct the iTunes - just leave it there until the conversion finished.

Resource: http://www.noteburner.com/drm-video/itunes-rentals-to-iphone5.html
bobsmith2012
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to General