* I am using Eclispe 3.4 IDE and Android 2.2 OS to create an
application for Android. My Application involves File handling
operations (read, write and creating files).
* I want to keep my files in a folder named "MyFolder" and store that
in the main (root or C drive) directory of the Phone.
* In the Eclipse i create my project and mypackage and use DDMS
(Dalvik tool) to view mypackage which is seen in DDMS as /data/data/
com.mypackage/ . In the DDMS there is a way to add and delete files in
the package. But is there a way in DDMS by which i can create a folder
named "Myfolder" inside /data/data/com.mypackage/ ????
* Currently i am just pushing the folder in mypackage by command
prompt and after that i push my files in Myfolder using DDMS
* As after creating folder i push my files inside the Myfolder and
read the file contents by my source code.
Also can i create files inside "Myfolder" programatically ???
*In my code i am using java.io.RandomAccessFile with "rw" mode
string , but it can't create file inside my /data/data/com.mypackage/
Myfolder/. I am able to able to read the contents of already pushed
files programmatically but not able to CREATE a file. Is there any
File permission that i have to set. If it is kindly tell me which is
it and where to set it.
* Please can you help me to create a folder using DDMS in /data/data/
com.mypackage/ and create a file inside Myfolder programmatically.