I believe many people may come across such problems when dealing with PDF files, that is, how to edit PDF files? With PDFMate PDF Converter, you will be able to edit PDF files now.
1. Download PDFMate PDF Converter Professional;
(Please note that the PDFMate PDF Converter Free version can only convert PDF to Word 2007 file while the Professional version can convert PDF to both Word 2003 file and Word 2007 file; you can convert the first 3 pages of your PDF file without purchasing.)
2. Run the program. If you have ordered it, please input your registration information; if not, just click continue to try;
3. Click Add PDF files on the left top of the window. Batch conversion is supported.
4. Choose output format Word in the output format zone. In this professional version you can choose to convert to *. doc file or *.docx file.
5. Move to the advanced settings, you have more flexible options to change the layout of your output files.
6. Click Convert button to start conversion. The status bar will show you the progress. Success means that it has finished conversion.
7. Open the destination folder. You will find the converted files.
To know more: PDFMate.com