Her with medication water being

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Postby Ever47 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Spencer meets ]up with Aria, Hanna, and Emily behind the pawn shop and shows them the horseshoe. Their phones go off and Aria reads the text message: "Just my luck. Diamonds are a girls best friend. -A.When Spencer Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 1 gets home, she catches Melissa with Ian's p port. When asked about it, Melissa tells her younger sister that she has to have it so she can file an insurance claim on her ring. Of course, Spencer doesn't buy it.Spencer decides to go to the hospital and pay Wren (Julian Morris) a visit. She wants to know what he Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 1 gave Melissa that night. He finally tells her he provided her with medication and medical supplies. Melissa would only tell him that Ian is somewhere outside of Rosewood but wouldn't say where.When Wren tells Spencer to leave it alone, but she can't. He had no idea Spencer was involved in any of this and is shocked to learn Ian tried to kill Spencer.Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 1 Later, Spencer returns home to find a note from her mother and then goes to the barn to check on Melissa. When she gets there, Melissa is in the shower and a suitcase is sitting in the living room. Spencer opens it and finds Ian's p port and bags of medication and surgical gauze. When she hears the water being turned off in the bathroom, she runs out of the barn and hides just before Melissa gets to the door.

The thing from Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 1 a window in the main house, Spencer sees her sister put something in the trunk of her car. Melissa rushes back to the barn while looking over her shoulder. Later, she's on the phone with Wren, not knowing Spencer is with him.At the end of this , the girls follow Wren and Melissa to a wooded area where an old barn is located. Melissa enters the building and lets out a blood curdling scream. Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 1Wren rushes in as do Spencer, Aria, Hanna, and Emily. Once inside, they see Ian is dead from an apparent suicide and holding a gun in his hand. A note laying next to the body has Ian confessing to killing Alison after he lost his temper. This week's "Pretty Little Liars" kicks off with Aria's mom giving her cl -- Aria included (which my mom notes "is so not allowed in real school") -- a lesson on Hedda Gabler, a woman "too strong ... to be blackmailed, but ... pushed to take a desperate action." And thus, the tragedy of Hedda Gabler, which I wouldn't know because I have never read it. My mom notes that's because the high school she sent me to failed me; after all,Sons of Anarchy Season 5 Episode 1 she "even had to read that back in the dinosaur days."
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to General