Help me retrieve iPhone backup password

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Help me retrieve iPhone backup password

Postby loarpa » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:34 am

How can I retrieve previous iPhone backup data? I want the backup password. My previous iPhone backup password not working!
I had to revive my iPhone 4s so that it could well be unlocked (no, I haven't done anything illegal it’s how my Telco states to make it happen). Before Used to this I stored my iPhone. I needed issues in doing my restore and I also needed to restore again, make your best effort it did another support when there seemed to be virtually nothing on my iPhone. Right now after syncing in iTunes I've recovered each one of my music (because it's on iTunes) however we are missing all my photos from my camera roll and contacts. For example I require the photos back from my old camera roll. I didn't import them into photo because I assumed an iTunes backup would be enough (obviously not). Clean it once the backup remembered password. When I looked for the Apple site the trainer told us to locate previous backups to look: Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/. When I receive into Application Support there is absolutely no Mobile Sync folder. I cannot even realize it’s as I search my entire Mac.

So my question is, can someone please help me retrieve the prior iTunes backup and it on my iPhone and so I have of my photos and contacts back? I've a Macbook Pro running on version 10.6.8. iTunes is version 10.6.3. iPhone 4s is 6.0.1. Also, that’s not me a technical expert; then it will be appreciated should the advice given was coded in wherein I can understand. Thanks :)

Now, sit back, things is going to be easy if we talk about pro iPhone Backup Password Recovery tool. If we did backup before lost data, the approval will help us find lost pictures, contact address, videos, and etc important files for us. Look into these steps to change iPhone backup password.

Step one: Get tool "Tenorshare iPhone Backup Password Unlocker" from site http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com ... locker.htm, work it and run it. It will show you import your saved backup file.

Next step: Choose your right Attack Type and do the correct settings
Totally, there are 3 modes to pick: Brute-force Attack (try all possible character combinations), Brute-force with Mask Attack (Once you know some symbols of the password) and Dictionary Attack (your own dictionary or use import default dictionary)

Third step: Crack iPhone backup password
After choose your suitable attack mode, afterward you cost the very least time and energy to find password and have lost data on your phone!

Now, does one reader get solutions regarding how to retrieve iPhone backup password? You can obtain the tool and try it because of it has wide range of users within the earth.
loarpa
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Help me retrieve iPhone backup password

Postby Filoid » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:01 am

Backup and Restore iPhone SMS on PC

If you're looking to backup and restore iPhone SMS on computer, Backuptrans iPhone SMS Backup & Restore is the best choice which lets you do it in just a few easy steps. It offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS backup from computer database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

Features:
1 Backup iPhone SMS to computer
2 Restore SMS to iPhone from PC
3 Export iPhone SMS to document files such as txt, csv, doc or html
4 Import SMS to iPhone from iTunes Backup
5 Print out iPhone SMS messages in conversations
6 iMessage supported also
7 Supports latest iOS 6 and iPhone 5

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-sms-backup-restore.html
Free Download it to try.

Backup and Restore iPhone SMS on Mac

If you're looking to backup and restore iPhone SMS on Mac, Backuptrans iPhone SMS Backup & Restore for Mac is the best choice which lets you do it in just a few easy steps. It offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS to Mac backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS backup from Mac database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

Features:
1 Backup iPhone SMS to Mac
2 Restore SMS to iPhone from Mac
3 Export iPhone SMS to document files such as txt, csv, doc or html
4 Import SMS to iPhone from iTunes Backup
5 Print out iPhone SMS messages in conversations
6 iMessage supported also
7 Supports latest iOS 6 and iPhone 5

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-sms-backup-restore-for-mac.html
Free Download it to try.
Filoid
Master Developer