Golfers How To Evaluate The Taylormade R11 Irons?

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Golfers How To Evaluate The Taylormade R11 Irons?

Postby sunnytao » Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:05 am

"How about the Taylormade R11 series irons? but most of golfers are feeling good for the best golf clubs. First I’ll showing you the feedbacks of these people , as following :

I’m enjoying testing the R11s and all they have to offer. I’ve said it my reviews that these clubs are forgiving enough to be game improvement but tech savy enough to players TaylorMade R11 Driver clubs. Im very thankful to TaylorMade and THP for the oppurtunity.
-------- Freddie Kong says

Have played R11 irons for over a month. These irons are awesome. They give the confidence to put a smooth swing on the ball. For me, they have just the right amount of offset/foregiveness. I am a complete Titlelist guy. D2 driver, 910 3&5 woods, 910 hybrid, Vokey wedge, Scotty putter, even bag.I was playing 910 AP2s which are now my B set. The R11s will be in my bag for a long time.
--------- Apexman says

why Taylormade R11 Irons set is welcomed by more and more golfers? Maybe many golfers have puzzled by this question,in the following text,you will find the answer.

R11 Irons Tech Talk
A bit of inspiration for the R11 iron came from the CGB Max. Remember those? They were loaded with technology and also about $1300 new. A few years back, TaylorMade would perform full fittings for customers. They'd be all set and ready to order...and then they'd hit the CGB Max. A whopping 80% of those who hit the CGB Max ordered that instead, despite the higher price TaylorMade R11 Rescue! The club just flat out performed. So, the goal is to create a more attractive club with CGB Max-type technology and better feel -- all at a $799 price point. A big task indeed. The resulting R11 Iron is a marriage of the Burner and Tour Preferred lines.

R11 Irons Appearance
The heads are larger than a typical players club. These are geared for scratch to 20 handicaps, so they will be larger than others. The heads are progressive in shape, but that's not noticeable when playing like Burners. The leading edge is sharper and there's less camber to appeal to a better player. I don't mind clubhead size as much as I do offset. The R11 offset is less than I thought.

Just Now, how do you evaluate the Taylormade R11 Irons? Share your ideas on discount golf clubs with us."
sunnytao
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to General