Get Cheap Nexus 10

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Get Cheap Nexus 10

Postby weilkue » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:36 pm

The Nexus 10 is powered by a 1.7GHz dual-core Exynos 5250 processor with Mail T604 graphics and comes with a cool 2GB RAM. Combined with the effortlessly impressive Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and you’ve got one impressive performer.

Buy Nexus 10. There’s no doubt about it, the Google Nexus 10 is a fantastic tablet that challenges – and in the case of the 300ppi display beats - the iPad in almost every department.

Buy Nexus 10 online. Choose form 16GB or 32GB internal memory – fine, but a memory card slot would have been nice. There’s also no 3G or 4G support (yet) so it is Wi-Fi all the way.

Cheapest Nexus 10. The touchscreen measures 10 inches diagonally and has a resolution of 2,560 x 1,600 pixels. On paper, it actually bests the iPad’s Retina display, which shows 2,048 x 1,536 pixels.

The Nexus range of devices is designed to showcase the latest version of Google's Android operating system. As such, the Nexus 10 comes preloaded with the shiny Android 4.2 Jelly Bean on board. It's not a complete update, so it doesn't bear the Key Lime Pie moniker but it does offer some neat new features.

Chief among them, according to Google, is the ability to use the slate with separate user accounts. The idea is that you're able to use the tablet as normal, with your own email, Twitter and Facebook accounts activated and then allow someone else to sign in to it as a different user. They'll then see their own homescreen, complete with their own apps and accounts, keeping your own data safe.
weilkue
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Get Cheap Nexus 10

Postby audraclarkson » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:07 pm

I bought my google nexus 7 from google. And i think its the best plays to buy authenticated product. If some buyer is selling cheaper that google then for sure i would have 100% doubt on that tablet.
audraclarkson
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to General