german ads

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

german ads

Postby monnez » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to get the best ads fill rate, by using several advertisement services. For example in german I'm currently using Madertise and Admob. But I still get nothing to display sometimes, do you know any other one which could display german ads ?

monnez
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: german ads

Postby Paul Harris » Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:17 pm

monnez wrote:Hi,

I'm trying to get the best ads fill rate, by using several advertisement services. For example in german I'm currently using Madertise and Admob. But I still get nothing to display sometimes, do you know any other one which could display german ads ?

if you have global traffic try some mediation platforms like adiquity,smaato they offer fill rates in the range of 85%-90%...
Paul Harris
Freshman
Freshman

Re: german ads

Postby Alfred8100 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:33 am

Paul Harris wrote:
monnez wrote:Hi,

if you have global traffic try some mediation platforms like adiquity,smaato they offer fill rates in the range of 85%-90%...

I'm totally agree with you man..you'r 100% good.Try some mediation platforms,
if you have global traffic.
Alfred8100
Freshman
Freshman

Return to General