I forgot my Toshiba Windows 7 password, so I’m locked out now. I hadn’t baked up the password on a disk. Is there any way I can reset the password? I’m now using a guest account.
Change the forgotten Toshiba Windows password with a boot Windows password reset disk.
Don’t have a boot Windows password reset disk? Just create one on your own. All you need is a third-party Reset Windows Password program. Of all these programs, Windows Password Unlocker is suggested as it allows you to create a boot Windows password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB within one-click. And the boot password reset disk will be ready in a few seconds.
Download and install Windows Password Unlocker in any PC that you can run as administrator, launch it and insert a CD/DVD or USB disk in this computer. Select the inserted device (CD/DVD or USB disk) and then click the related burn button. A few seconds later, a boot password reset disk will be created.
Once the boot password reset disk is Ok, you can begin to reset Toshiba Windows 7 password by taking the following steps. These steps also work when you forgot Toshiba Windows 8/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000 password.
1. Insert the boot password reset disk in your Toshiba Widows 7 computer.
2. Start/Restart the Toshiba from the inserted boot disk.
3. When Windows Password Unlocker appears, select the user account you want to change password of, and then click Reset button.
4. The selected user account password will be changed to blank. Click Ok to close the message box.
5. Click Reboot button to restart Toshiba. Remove inserted boot disk during restarting.
6. When the Windows 7 logon screen appears, log into the user account you’ve just changed password of without password.
That’s all! All the operations are done on simple GUI interface and it’s easy to do for everyone, even beginners.