[AVCHD to MP4]Enjoy/put AVCHD M2TS videos to iPad 3

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

[AVCHD to MP4]Enjoy/put AVCHD M2TS videos to iPad 3

Postby daisy » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:05 am

It is a kind of torment to have to leave my baby for a business which needs me leaving for one or two months to a far place. Especially during the long journey I do not know how to spend those boring hours, and my baby’s face always fills up my mind. Maybe only mothers can understand this kind of feeling. Thanks to the videos recorded from my Panasonic camcorder, they help me a lot to save the memory in the past days my baby and me. I would like to play the video again and again on my iPad 3 during the journey and my further business days. So the problem ishow to play AVCHD m2ts files on iPad 3? After many attempts of AVCHD M2TS to iPad 3converters, finally a very good AVCHD m2ts converter named Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter, which helped me out with the super fine video picture and in very short work duration.

Then I will share with you the attempts I made with Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter. It is impossible for iPad 3 to directly play AVCHD m2ts videos, so if there are some methods to trans-code the AVCHD m2ts files to iPad 3 compatible 1920*1080 H.264 mp4, the problem will be solved!

Firstly we need to downloadpAVCHD M2TS to iPad 3 Converter, it is free and green.
Free Download link:
http://membercenter.aunsoft.com/downloa ... converter/

After installing this AVCHD M2TS to iPad 3 Converter, then launch it; just click the left upper Add button to import the source AVCHD m2ts files in to this program.

Then go to the “Format” option to choose iPad 3 (New iPad) Full HD Video(*.mp4), like this picture shows.

If you would like a simple editing like trimming, cropping, adding watermarks, even adjusting video volume, you can click that pencil icon, go to the editing panel, then you can so some simple editing works.

The last step is to click the right lower round button to start converting AVCHD m2ts to iPad 3 1080p. Quickly you will get the idea mp4 file for iPad 3.

Easy to use interface of Aunsoft MTS/M2TS to iPad mp4 Converter makes you like an expert to flexibly play any AVCHD m2ts file on iPad 3 freely.
daisy
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Return to General