Diploma Thesis - Questionnaire

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Diploma Thesis - Questionnaire

Postby Skymax86 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Hey Guys!

I hope I am allowed to post this help-request for my online questionnaire here, otherwise I'm very sorry, please notifiy me where it would be ok. The questionnaire is ABSOLUTELY non-commercial and just for my diploma-thesis and it relies on the help of online developer communities like this..

I absolutely love the work of smartphone develpers und you guys have been one of the main factors to choose a smartphone development for my diploma thesis. But now i have to conduct a questionnaire for which i ned android or iOS developers and modders to participate. It lasts not longer than 5 minutes and it's about the motivation and the advantages of android/iOS programming. I really need your help, because if i don't be able to get enough replies until christmas I'm not able to finish my studies in this semester..

It would be really kind of you if you would allow me to post the link to my questionnaire in your board because I need minimum 40 iOS/Android app or modification developers overall. here's the link for inspection.. => http://umfrage.oeh-wu.at/fragebogen/SmartphoneOS/

Best regards, keep on rockin' and PLEASE help me,

Markus
Skymax86
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Diploma Thesis - Questionnaire

Postby Skymax86 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Thank you for helping me, if there are any questions please notifiy me and it would be really kind of you if there are some more guys to participate in my research - it only takes 5 minutes and you really, really would help me with it to finish my diploma..
Skymax86
Freshman
Freshman

Return to General