Daily World News

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Daily World News

Postby stefa191 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:13 pm

News is the aggregation of the events and new facts which affect our lives. There are many news sources, like the TV, radio, internet, magazines and newspapers. But at my opinion, the most convenient way to access the news, is by using the internet. And that's because it is the fastest way to get access to the news, while you have the ability to learn the latest news, as they are being updated almost every minute. There are thousands of news websites, however the Latest News of Buxnews, is my favorite. You can find all the news categories like Business, Politics, Lifestyle and so on. So, whenever you have access to the internet, you can read about the latest trustworthy news of your choice.
stefa191
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Re: Daily World News

Postby jerryhelen26 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:43 am

I think in the age of science and technology development today, the news from the internet is very rich and diverse, but it is necessary to distinguish what is useful information, what information is garbage

Last edited by jerryhelen26 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
jerryhelen26
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby HitechExport » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:57 pm

Ok dear I will check your latest site of baxnews for daily world news and then I will give you feedback.
HitechExport
Freshman
Freshman

Postby audraclarkson » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:51 pm

I have seen many time the headlines is damn exciting and it urge you to read it but when you read complete reading the whole article you feel what a garbage story i just read.

This has happened with me time and again. :(
audraclarkson
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to General