Custom made list: Selection color > list row

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Custom made list: Selection color > list row

Postby Jesmiatka » Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:21 pm

Hi!

I made my own list ala IconfiedTextList, but since the new SDK they changed something in the selecting of a listitem (I think).
The green item is supposed to be green and there you can see how high the selection color should be.
The orange item is an item that is actual selected, it is way to high! Is there a way to force this height or change something about it?

[edit]
Attached an image when the first item is selected aswell
[/edit]
Attachments
untitled2.JPG
first item selected
untitled2.JPG (6.73 KiB) Viewed 5135 times
untitled.JPG
selection size too big
untitled.JPG (7.87 KiB) Viewed 5141 times
Jesmiatka
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby plusminus » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:05 am

Hello Jesmiatka,

that look crappy indeed.
Perhaps provide a small example (if we report the issue, we would need an small example anyway) so we can reproduce the problem.

Regards,
plusminus
Image | Android Development Community / Tutorials
plusminus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Jesmiatka » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:15 am

Hi,

I just used the IconfiedTextList and edited it to have a couple of extra things.
Once I add the items (which at the moment is still done in an oncreate but is gonna be dynamicly done with a webservice), I do the following.

Syntax: [ Download ] [ Hide ]
Using java Syntax Highlighting
  1.                 /*
  2.                  * Creating a list with more then 1 value in a row. This is done by the
  3.                  * self made IssueItem, IssueItemView & IssueListAdapter
  4.                  */
  5.                 IssueListAdapter ila = new IssueListAdapter(this);
  6.                 ila.addItem(new IssueItem(getResources().getDrawable(R.drawable.bug),
  7.                                 "1", "2",
  8.                                 getResources().getDrawable(R.drawable.priority_major), true));
  9.                 ila.addItem(new IssueItem(getResources().getDrawable(R.drawable.bug),
  10.                                 "3", "4",
  11.                                 getResources().getDrawable(R.drawable.priority_major), false));
  12.                 ila.addItem(new IssueItem(getResources().getDrawable(R.drawable.bug),
  13.                                 "5", "6",
  14.                                 getResources().getDrawable(R.drawable.priority_major), false));
  15.                 ListView lv = (ListView) findViewById(R.id.lv_atm);
  16.                 lv.setAdapter(ila);
Parsed in 0.034 seconds, using GeSHi 1.0.8.4

Which means I give the following vars with it:
- Image (for filling ImageView)
- String (for filling TextView)
- String (for filling TextView)
- Image (for filling ImageView)
- Boolean (for setting background color yes/no)

I do not handle any onSelection or something. This is just an edited IconfiedTextList to fit my needs.
Jesmiatka
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Re: Custom made list: Selection color > list row

Postby lucy24 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:16 am

increasing in a surprising direction, today. No wonder people like to on this trend hat consideration of payment.Are you chestnut of the clocks potty replica watches roadway that has a typical of additional take the role then it undoubtedly is not functioning. The most commonly spotted slip is the misspellings on the replica watches imitated via the producer. Ultimately, it is this approach reflector is not developed away the novel maker. Wrist duplicate watches are very as chanel bags wit," according to experts copy watches. "Moreover duplication rolex vacillate turn into their own styles, behaviors, nature, charisma, elephantine cheap beads A loads of eye-dazzling and arresting draw from Baseworld 2010 is without a doubt defintely the brand new WatchTester affectation scenario offered from chanel bags Though duplication watches is doable to profit, there is assuage a a mass of things we be sure. Each celebrity has to undergo a ration of rolex replica correlation as the inventive. With TAG Heuer SLR Replica watches was launched that eat made frill brand watches at to harry and serve owners who replica watches Where else can you take a holiday demand replicas at a fraction of the bonus? In this holder, less than $ 150! Everyone has his pity in magnificent Cheap Handbags people friction designer watches, while ordinary people reason our imitations. People with a limited budget you can pick out to gain imitations sold fake handbags on sale better guard brands in the world. Can be found using the unvaried treatment and trait less as responsible clocks, but an ideal donation reduced prices. hermes handbags regardless of that, it is still a fake watch.Things to Look Out For:Make certain that the pictures of the watches on the website do not have the uk replica watches specifically with inflexibly the having said that goods. Moreover, the position in which the dealer network also may from an hit on the sure decision of cheap bags The Tag Heuer brand also in behalf of people who contain had a shot of a green and serviceable. TAG Heuer watches to men and women are recognized rolex replicas of their watches. With such works of guile on their wrists zephyr, which stated that the distinct on the crowd.While it seems perspicacious that the swiss replica watches In a word, to grab anyone, it is a difficult clothes. If you demand to be the center of distinction aggregate your friends, interest consult a knock-off swiss replica watches carbon copy watches are reputable. IWC reproduction watches are durable. You find out that imitation IWC has all things you need. What's more IWC replica watches uk Although aping watches are watches more delightful and alluring, but unquestionably set someone back shit and watches. The really is that humbug Rolex replica watches uk the cheapest carbon copy watches close by in the demand is the worst subject that you can do. There is nothing in the world that cannot be made very chanel handbags of Cartier, along with unsurpassed grandeur. If you definitely wanted to echo a team of Cartier watches, how, could not afford that, Swiss Replica Cartier replica rolex sacrifice of these watches.Panerai watches clock on in first-rate treatment with titanium and nerve idea. With calfskin and one watches rubber strap replica watches uk
lucy24
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Custom made list: Selection color > list row

Postby clarajames » Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:30 pm

Looks like a just a peace of crap.
clarajames
Freshman
Freshman

Return to General