Cornell Research Study about Android and Open Source: 20-30m

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Cornell Research Study about Android and Open Source: 20-30m

Postby TonyLiao » Mon May 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Dear Android Community,

I'm a graduate student at Cornell University conducting a research study on Android programmers and mobile internet applications as part of my thesis.

I am currently interviewing programmers to study the Android community and the open source model of development. Specifically, I am interested in how the open source platform supports development and how developers make design and programming decisions when developing applications for Android.

Interviews typically take 20 - 30 minutes. If you're interested in talking with me about your programming experience, please email me at cl566@cornell.edu or call me at 310-909-3509 so we can find a particular day and time that might work best for you.

If you have any questions about the project or interview, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thanks so much and I look forward to speaking with you.

Best regards,

Tony Liao,
M.S. Candidate
Dept. of Communication
Cornell University
209 Kennedy Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853

Cell: (310)-909-3509
Email: cl566@cornell.edu
http://www.comm.cornell.edu/
TonyLiao
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Derek5432 » Tue May 12, 2009 6:10 pm

I was interviewed by Tony this morning. Takes half an hour and is painless. Plus, you'll be helping someone get his degree, and that should make you feel good.
Derek5432
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to General