Convert PDF files to Epub – Enjoy Reading

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Convert PDF files to Epub – Enjoy Reading

Postby Rita » Wed May 08, 2013 4:30 am

I enjoy reading and it has been an important part of my life.

I do have a lot of PDF files. I get a Sony reader but prefer reading Epub files to PDF because of the way they are displayed. Text files always go outside of the screen. I have to scroll in order to read the entire text. So I need a converter to convert PDF to Epub books.

Choosing a good PDF to Epub converter is not an easy job, since there are numerous similar products on the markets. Even paid product can not 100% guarantee the output quality. There seems to be countless sites online to convert, but the files are usually jacked up.

I spent a lot of time choosing a satisfied converter until I tried PDFMate PDF Converter.
It is a freeware but I think it can do more than a freeware.

The interface is very concise. I can even convert the files without reading the tutorials. Pdf to Epub conversion speed is also fast. The most important is that the layout can be preserved in most cases.

Though PDFMate provides 6 output formats, I always choose Epub. Sometimes I need to restructure the original PDF. This amazing program can also help me make it.

I have recommended it to my friends who need to convert PDF to other formats. It is worthy.

To know more:http://www.pdfamte.com
Rita
Developer
Developer

Return to General