Convert DVD movies to iPad mini video format for playing

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Convert DVD movies to iPad mini video format for playing

Postby victoria10yue » Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:52 am

Convert DVD movies to iPad mini for watching

The problem: I have a lot of DVD collections and I want to play DVD movies on iPad mini for sharing with my family. What can I do? If you got some problems like this, you came to the right place. As we know, iPad mini has no the DVD-ROM driver, so the iPad mini can't play DVD discs directly. The best way is converting DVD movies to iPad mini video format for playing. In this guide, we will introduce you a powerful software that can help you easily rip DVD movies to iPad mini .MP4, .MOV or .M4V format for playback.

Free download and install: Image DVD to iPad mini Converter

Free download and install: Image DVD to iPad mini Converter for Mac

Fast rip DVD movies to iPad mini for playing

Step 1: Import source video files

Click "Open DVD" to load DVD discs or click "File" to import DVD movie files into DVD to iPad mini Converter.

Step 2: Select MP4 format as output video format for iPad mini

To play DVD films on iPad mini, mp4 format is the most friendly. Hit pull-down menu of "Profile" and choose "iPad -> iPad mini H.264 Movie (.mp4)" option.

Tip: The professional iPad mini DVD Ripper also allows customer to set the video and audio settings, you can click the button next to "Profile" to set in your need.

Step 3: Convert DVD movies to iPad mini for playback

When above steps were done, click "Convert" button to start ripping DVD movies to iPad mini.

After the DVD to iPad mini convertsion is done, you can sync DVD movies to iPad mini for playing via iTunes. Then you can enjoy DVD movies on iPad mini freely.

Image                    Image
victoria10yue
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to General