Computer Games for Car Wars Fans

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Computer Games for Car Wars Fans

Postby sharonj » Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:57 am

A few automotive combat computer games have been released that have boardgame elements with fast gameplay. Autoduel (1985) Deathtrack (1989) Death Rally (1996) Interstate '76 Interstate '76 Nitro Pack Grand Theft Auto 2 Are there any ideas that can be used from these games to apply to Car Wars Sixth Edition?

These games, especially Death Rally and Grand Theft Auto 2, have simple, cinematic movement mechanics with slightly more complex combat and damage mechanics. Based on the results of the polls for Car Wars Sixth Edition, this type of gameplay appears to be the main goal of the game's development. Please feel free to suggest other titles I have not listed. I did not include the original Spy Hunter because that game only permits one direction of movement.

Freshman

Re: Computer Games for Car Wars Fans

Postby yeasinmia43 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:13 am

O nice,this is an excellent activities on computer activities. Design of this sites exactly awsome. Especially auto movement play draw a great attention & give me a proper idea on latest designing logo. Your jewelry items created by global demand & satisfied response.

http://www.goldrushcoinsandjewelry.com/
yeasinmia43
Once Poster
Once Poster

Return to General