Choosing Best Android Tablet

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Choosing Best Android Tablet

Postby ArnauMasramon » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:35 am

Dear friends...please suggest me with the factors needs to be checked in choosing the best Android Tablet?
ArnauMasramon
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Choosing Best Android Tablet

Postby TylerBetable » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:25 am

Honestly I would just read reviews on popular sites like Engadget, Gizmodo, and Wired. They all do a pretty good job of outlining tablets and between the three of them, you'll get a pretty solid idea of how good it is.
Hey, my name is Tyler and I work for Betable - we make it so you can add real-money gambling to Android games.
TylerBetable
Freshman
Freshman

Postby redbulletnl » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:34 am

depends where do you wanna use your tablet for?
redbulletnl
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby Janekate » Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:59 am

This best android tablet is worth the price by coming with a 1.2GHz CPU, a 512MB RAM, a 7" capacitive multi-touch screen, 2.0MP built-in camera, supporting for WiFi. Adpoted Android 2.3 OS, the best tablet PC built with a 1.2GHz CPU 512MB RAM for flawless performance works well for you. Offering both value and quality it is a great looking Android tablet that is highly functional and easy to use.
This 7" Android 2.3 tablet comes with 4GB memory built-in and supports up to a whopping 32GB via extra memory card. All this space means that you can really get the most out of this touch screen tablet when it comes to multimedia. Whether you’re into music, movies, e-books or games, this great value Android Tablet can keep you entertained for hours on end.
Janekate
Freshman
Freshman

Return to General