Carol, in an effort at not being completely useless, sugg

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Carol, in an effort at not being completely useless, sugg

Postby Ever47 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Carol, in an effort at not being completely useless, suggests she and Horrible Lori cook dinner for Herchel and his fellow farm cannibals as a sort of thank you. Secret’s in the The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 5 sauce, Carol. Oh but no, Carol is totally pointless and so she wants Horrible Lori to ask if they can use the farmhouse kitchen to cook. She says that Horrible Lori is sort of their “first lady”. God help you all, then.

Boardwalk Empire Season 3 Episode 9 Officer Rick emerges for the first time in ages in something other than his deputy uniform. Andrew Lincoln is wearing the sh*t out of his jeans. We meet a new cannibal from the farm as he volunteers i to help search for Sophia. The group talks about target practice again. Jesus, just do it already. The new guy makes fun of Daryl for believing in the Watch Lincoln Online. Daryl says, “You believe dead people are walking around?” Point to Daryl.

Glenn hits up Maggie for another “rendezvous” and she shoots him down a little more Watch Skyfall Online harshly than is warranted. Why are all the women on this show useless and/or bitches? This is starting to bug me. Rick goes off into the woods alone with Stupid Shane, because that can’t possibly end badly. He says the only way to talk to Shane is to The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 5 talk about the girls Shane has banged. Can’t wait until they get to, “Remember the time I was banging your wife while you searched desperately for her after the zombie apocalypse happened?” Stupid Shane confuses The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 3 “protégé” and “prodigy”, thus justifying his nickname. Shane was apparently a player in high school and Rick sounds like he might have been a bit of a geek.

Shane shelves his stupidity for a minute and challenges Rick’s persistence in looking for The Walking Dead Season 3 Episode 1 Sophia. He calls out Rick’s clinging to the past and says he’s going to have to start making some hard choices in the name of survival. So I guess Rick should shoot
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Re: Carol, in an effort at not being completely useless, sug

Postby dailyjeeto » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:53 am

Thanks for the efforts ....
dailyjeeto
Developer
Developer

Return to General