Every time you start-up with Windows 8 system, it asks you to enter a password to get accessed with Windows 8 OS. Well, it's a nice feature as it assures you the security for your Windows 8 system. However, it sometime become annoying. Therefore, we have come up with a solution to this issue.
Here is a tutorial on how to logon to Windows 8 automatically. Windows 8 does has an option to logon to it automatically without entering the password while starting up with Windows 8. By following the below given step-by-step tutorial, you can actually make Windows 8 to logon automatically:
1. Press Windows Key+ R to let the Run box appear quickly.
2. Type netplwiz in the box and click "Ok".
3. This will bring you the "User Accounts" window along with a list of users you have in your Windows 8 system.
4. Select your personal user account from the available ones.
5. Now just uncheck "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer" .
6. Click "Apply" to save the settings.
7. You will be then displayed with "Automatically sign-in" pop-up window. Now, just enter the user name and password of your system and click on "Ok" once done.
8. Again click "Ok" to exit the "User Accounts" pop-up window.
You are all done. Now, Windows will not ask you to enter the password whenever you start the Windows 8 system. Go ahead and follow these simple steps to logon to Windows 8 automatically.
But if you forgot Windows 8 password, you will not able to logon to computer. Then what you need to do is to create a bootable password reset disk with a USB/CD, and use the disk to reset your password. Windows password Unlocker is a professional and reliable Windows 8 password reset software that could help you create such a disk to reset password.
Windows Password Unlocker, an efficient password reset program for all Windows platforms, including Windows 8/7/Vsita/XP/2008(R2)/2003(R2)/2000. This tool comes with GUI interface and it's easier for you to reset a forgotten password. By using Windows Password Unlocker, you are able to safely reset Windows 8 password in 5 minutes by taking the following steps:
1: Download Windows Password Unlocker and install it in any computer.
2: Burn a bootable password reset with CD/DVD or USB flash drive in seconds.
3: Insert the disk in the computer you want to reset password of and boot from the disk.
4: Select your Windows installation; select the target user account to reset its password to blank.
Note: Click Reboot to restart computer. Please remember to remove the CD/DVD or USB drive.
5: Log into Windows as normal. Select the target user account icon on the logon screen, press Enter. No password will be prompted for.