Android Developers?

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Android Developers?

Postby SocialVisions » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:54 pm

I need an Android developer who has an entrepreneur attitude and wants to be a part of the next evolution of social networking. My partner and I are developing a new and interactive app that will change how people interact with each other in the world around them. We are looking for a team of experienced and talented programmers to join in with us.

Our current programmer had a horrible drug problem we found out later in the project and we had to part ways. We have some code written, and need someone who can step in. Percentage of the company is at stake and other benefits. Please contact me if you are interested.. This is the real deal, 2 owners, myself and my partner.

We will talk to you personally!

PCSocialVisions@gmail.com :D
SocialVisions
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Android Developers?

Postby SocialVisions » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:26 pm

bump due to spam above me!!
SocialVisions
Freshman
Freshman

Postby jenicamalaya » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:30 pm

Android is a best mobile phone operating system, Android developer make this os more powerful by using tools such as Sun’s Java Development Kit, Software Developer Kit, Eclipse IDE etc.
jenicamalaya
Freshman
Freshman

Postby ShaneBro » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:24 pm

As you have heard the demand of Android Apps you can also consider the demand for Android Developer. The demand of Android apps increase the value of Android Developer and company are hiring more and more developer for their company with better renumeration.
ShaneBro
Freshman
Freshman

Postby JimyJoy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:20 pm

Android is the platform which is in the demand so that the android developers also in the well demand. If you have to develop a career in this field then it is the right choice.
JimyJoy
Freshman
Freshman

Postby BreadHog » Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Android is the one of the fast growing and demanding platform. That's why demand for Android Developers also very high and it is nice chance to make career in this field.
BreadHog
Freshman
Freshman

Return to General