Android Developer Needed

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Android Developer Needed

Postby TaylorPierceApps » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:38 am

Hello,
My name is Taylor Pierce. I am the owner of Idea 2 App Store. Idea 2 App Store is a very unique company that allows anyone and everyone to generate revenue from the iTunes and Android app stores. We currently have 2 graphics designers, 3 iPhone app developers, 1 PHP developer and are looking for 2 Android Developers.

Requirements:
You need to be located in the United States, be able to understand and run iOS apps via Xcode on a Mac. Are applications are fairly straightforward and have some communications with a database. You need to be able to work very quickly as these apps are very time based, once the peak has passed the chance to make the highest amount of revenue has as well.

Payment:
You will be paid once a month after google has deposited the funds into my account. Payment method will be of your preference. The payment scheme is very straight forward, for all of the applications you port you will receive a large percentage of sales.

Intellectual Property:
All of the information in the ported applications will still be my copyrighted work and may not be reproduced under any means.

If you are interested in the job and want to hear more about the applications you will be porting send an email with your resume to taylor@idea2appstore.com

Have a great day,

Taylor Pierce
CEO/ Owner
Idea2AppStore.com
TaylorPierceApps
Freshman
Freshman

Return to General