Android can print directly to printer!

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Android can print directly to printer!

Postby Android love » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:28 am

Hi all,

Recently I know that I can print directly to printer without internet connection, so fast and easy.

Let me show you some apps can help us this task:

1. PrinterShare Mobile Printer
PrinterShare may not be the easiest Android printing app to set up, it requires special drivers installed on your computer, but after you finish fiddling with those, you are set up and can print to a vast majority of Wi-Fi printers from different manufacturers.

2. StarPrint
StarPrint supports print via wifi, bluetooth, it can print many content types:
• Pictures from the gallery, camera capture, Instagram album, Facebook album.
• SMS, Contact, Calendar
• File PDF, PS, txt.
• Web page, Google Doc
It has 3,000 model printer of HP, Canon, Epson, Oki,… supported.

3. Cloud Print
Connect your printer to Google Chrome and with Google Cloud Print you can start printing directly from your Android smartphone via Google’s Android printing app. All you have to do is to configure your PC to work with this service and download Cloud Print on your Android phone. But don’t worry, Google offers a full tutorial for connecting your computer and smartphone to the printer. Cloud Print can print text messages, Google Docs and mail messages.

4. iCan Print WiFi
An Android printing app, PDF converter and file browser, all-in-one. iCan Print Wi-Fi is the app that does all of these and many more. The app can print just about any file type and image file to your Wi-Fi, bluetooth or network printer. It’s easy to set up and use and the added benefit of printing anything and saving lots of printers makes iCan Print Wi-Fi an excellent choice for an Android printing app. The only thing I do not like about this app is the fact that is just a trial version. For full access, you will need to upgrade, but after you do so, you will have a great Android printing app at your disposal.

You can download all of them on Google Play

I've tried Free version of Printshare and StarPrint, and liked Starprint more, because its free version support me printing Instagram pics (^.^)

Merry Xmas and Happy new year :D
Android love
Freshman
Freshman

Return to General