Android App Testing Company?

General topics about the Android-Platform itself.
Coding issues please to the subforum right below.

Android App Testing

Postby JJSC » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:15 pm

Has anyone here tried getting their Android App tested by an actual Android App testing company?

I have googled and found some simulators, and also found www.testing4success.com which looks good, just wanted to get some other opinions before I go for it. Its my first Android App, and so I want to ensure its quality!

:)
JJSC
Freshman
Freshman

Android App Testing Company?

Postby JJSC » Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:16 pm

Has anyone here tried getting their Android App tested by an actual Android App testing company?

I have googled and found some simulators, and also found www.testing4success.com which looks good, just wanted to get some other opinions before I go for it. Its my first Android App, and so I want to ensure its quality!

:)
JJSC
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Android App Testing Company?

Postby TheKumbuDevTeam » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:53 pm

I haven't used any testing company.

What I have done in order to assume the quality of the app was opening a beta-testing program (*). In a couple of weeks I got 15 people enrolled. I already sent beta versions to some of them and one of them found a small bug. Just be aware that not everyone who enrolls in order to test the app is going to send feedback.

(*) http://blog.methodcombinations.com/2010 ... sters.html
TheKumbuDevTeam
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Android App Testing

Postby blundell » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:20 am

Nope I havent.

How complex is your app? If it isn't too big surely your the best person to test it as you no all routes and options within it? Suppose it's app dependant but I wouldn't bother paying someone :-)
blundell
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to General