2 Ways to Upload PowerPoint to YouTube
When you made a admirable PowerPoint presentation, and would like to upload it to YouTube to share with others. YouTube accepts video files from most digital cameras, camcorders, and cell phones in the WMV, AVI, MOV, and MPEG file formats. But PowerPoint presentations are not video formats and Microsoft itself also doesn't support the conversion. How to resolve this problem? Here I'll show you two ways to upload PowerPoint to YouTube.
1. Use Windows movie maker that included in your Windows machine. It can help you make beautiful slideshow or video clip (e.g. mixing your songs with pictures/video/lyrics/etc), then save it as video file such as wmv.
Or just get those clips you want, save & convert them, and then mix/match with pix/sound/etc using Windows movie maker to create new masterpieces.
When the output video comes out, you can upload it to YouTube.
2. Use third party software to convert PowerPoint to YouTube support video. Moyea PPT4Web Converter is the right tool to help you easily convert your PowerPoint presentations to stunning videos. With it, you won't lose any voice, movies, animations and transitions in the original PowerPoint. The video converted should retain all the subtitles in the PowerPoint.
With only 3 clicks, you can convert PowerPoint presentations to video formats such as MPEG, AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV and 3GP with excellent quality.
Step of how to do it:
1. Install Moyea PPT4Web Converter.
2. Run it and then click Import to load the PowerPoint presentations you want to convert.
3. Set the output format.
4. Start the PowerPoint to YouTube video conversion process.
Minutes later, you get the converted video and can upload it to YouTube.