Google Nexus 10 is an excellent tablet for playing movies, photos and games. But it is an android tablet, how to enable it access movie/music files from Mac OS? I believe many users want to know the answer. In the post we will talk about how to sync files between Mac computer and android Nexus 10 device.
As we know, the Nexus 10 uses the MTP file transfer protocol and Macs do not support this out of the box. By switching the file transfer mode on the Nexus to camera, you can transfer images off the device through iPhoto. However, moving documents or other files through this method is not possible. Instead, by installing the Android File System app, you can gain full access to the file system of the device. Now, follow the step-by-step guide for transferring movie files to Nexus 10 from Mac
1. Download the Android File System application
2. Install the Android File System app by opening the DMG file, and then dragging the App into your Applications folder.
3. Once installed, connect your Nexus 10 to your Mac via the USB cable. Open up the Android File System app. It should recognize your tablet and then open up a Finder type window.
4. You can drag and drop files and media into the window. Additionally, you can create new folders and delete files. Be sure you know what files your deleting as you can break the OS by deleting or altering essential system files.
1) If you get a “No Device Found” message, be sure your Nexus 10 is in “Media device (MTP)” transfer mode. You can do this by swiping down to open the notification tray and then tapping on the “Connected As…” message.
2) The videos are you copying should be supported by Nexus 10 (MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV, DivX). If you want to get MKV/FLV/VOB/AVI/MPG/MOV to Nexus 10
, you’d reformat these files first with a piece of video convert software for Nexus 10.
3) When you put music to Nexus 10-inch
like .wma, you will find the stock Play music app can’t play it. You should know that the last android device doesn't support .wma. You need to convert them to MP3 or .flac files first. The above recommended Nexus 10 video converter Mac can also help you to make it. Just import your WMA files to the program and start the WMA to MP3 conversion.
Related guides: Putting DVD movies onto Nexus 10 with subtitles Put and play XviD AVI movies on Nexus 10 tablet How to play 1080p videos on Nexus 10 smoothly Get Nexus 10 hands-on reviews & 1080p movie playback tips Connect Nexus 10 to PC for transferring movie/music/image files Convert and transfer MOV/MTS/M2TS to Nexus 10 on Mac
[font=Arial]Happy New Year! [/font]Brorsoft
offers you the up to 40% off crazy discount from Dec. 15, 2012
to Jan. 31, 2013
to celebrate the Christmas and New year with you. Brorsoft New Year sales promotion
covers our hot products DVD Ripper, DVD Ripper for Mac, Blu-rayRipper, Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, the powerful all-in-one package tools Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate and iMedia Converter for Mac. We hope you enjoy HD videos, Blu-ray, DVD movies
on your portable device or home media player with the best quality enjoyment. 40% off Blu-ray Ripper 40% off Blu-ray Ripper for Mac 30% off DVD Ripper30% off DVD Ripper for Mac 20% off Blu-ray Video Convertr Ultimate 20% off Blu-ray Video Converter for Mac