Post YOUR IDEAs here

Your ideas for any killerapplication that comes to your mind ;)

Re: Post YOUR IDEAs here

Postby faizan.shaikh » Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:24 pm

I want to make a simple app. I want your people feedback.

The app would be like In which we post something.
And then other people get to 'agree' or 'disagree'. and it will show counter how many people agree and disagree.

For Example: I post 'Who will win the cricket world cup ?
Then anybody in the world who has the app will get this notification. And they can either agree or disagree.

What do u think guys?
Thanks

Regards
Faizan
faizan.shaikh
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby Alexium » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:41 am

I'm a beginning Android programmer, and I'm itching to write some useful (to other people) program.
I have an idea of writing yet another CPU benchmark. the main idea is to implement write EXACTLY the same algorithm (as closely as possible) for all major platforms: Android, iOS, Win, Linux, Mac OS X (probably both in native code and Java), so that program gives you a number in GFLOPS/MIPS that you can compare across numerous various devices/architectures. I was thinking of starting with linpack and gradually add more tests (OpenCL bench would also be nice, I guess).
Of course, I'd also create a simple web-site with database, ratings, TOP etc. and give apps usual functions like submitting/viewing top.
What do you think? Will yet another benchmark be of some use, or it's a waste of time and energy?
Alexium
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby anniedulce » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:38 pm

Hello i very interested to participate is this forum but in this forum some persons are making this one as a marketing place by this type of threats i am not finding the Android Threats. Any one can suggest me?
Rizecorp Android Development, Android Mobile Apps
anniedulce
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby shane002 » Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:04 am

A great idea pops into your head about how to make your Ford even better. Don't keep it to yourself. Post and read ideas here.
shane002
Freshman
Freshman

Postby wakawaka » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:36 am

Plusminus, I request you to develop Android application for your forum. I am sure, it will help many android developers like me.
Android Development Tutorials and Code Snippets: http://forum.gssdaily.com/
wakawaka
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby jDroidLabs » Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:11 pm

I'm fairly new to the Android development scene but I've dipped my foot into the water so to speak before.

My goal is to create applications that allow people or users in any case to be active, or promote fitness while having fun, in a sense like very few apps on the market today such as "Zombies, Run!" where the application user must run for an amount of time or around their local areas collecting virtual supplies or picking up virtual items to give them an extra kick or bit of fun while running / jogging / walking, being active.

Obviously as I've just stated what my idea is and an application related to the idea, it's not 100% original, but I hope to expand and create something even more interactive, closely related to augmented reality but not completely like "Ingress" for example.

Anyone have any thoughts on this? Think it would be a hit if for example users could go out on their daily jog, compete in distance leaderboards to see who's ran the most in the past week / day / month, level up, collect items, etc? :)
jDroidLabs
Once Poster
Once Poster

Previous

Return to Creative Corner