Post YOUR IDEAs here

Your ideas for any killerapplication that comes to your mind ;)

Re: Homework App and Use phone/SD card as a memory stick

Postby plusminus » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:04 am

fillthemup wrote:I couldn't imagine having a smartphone without an application exactly like, or just like, this app (which I use absolutely every single day in college):

http://nosleepsoftware.sourceforge.net/ ... =yesterday

Maybe this is (in a way) what you are thinking of: :arrow: http://tassl.com/android.html

Also, an app that turns your phone into a memory stick/flash drive when plugged into your computer (or remotely?? ou)

I think that finally, Android will bring such a (lets call it:) file-bridge.

Regards,
plusminus
Image | Android Development Community / Tutorials
plusminus
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Homework App and Use phone/SD card as a memory stick

Postby fillthemup » Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:21 pm

plusminus wrote:
fillthemup wrote:I couldn't imagine having a smartphone without an application exactly like, or just like, this app (which I use absolutely every single day in college):

http://nosleepsoftware.sourceforge.net/ ... =yesterday

Maybe this is (in a way) what you are thinking of: :arrow: http://tassl.com/android.html

Also, an app that turns your phone into a memory stick/flash drive when plugged into your computer (or remotely?? ou)

I think that finally, Android will bring such a (lets call it:) file-bridge.

Regards,
plusminus

eh, not really. Due Yesterday keeps tracks of grades, the most important part of it. You can change the grade types, etc. It also keeps track of your overall GPA with how many credit hours you've taken so far. It'll keep track of homework all homework assignments too. It is freeware, so it might be open source? Maybe someone could alter it to work with android.
fillthemup
Freshman
Freshman

Postby velocity » Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:58 am

A Multimessenger app, which supports MSN, Aim, Yahoo ...
Another Idea would be to implant Coverflow to Contacts and to the Music Player (similar to the HTC Touch Diamond)
velocity
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Phone app

Postby JazzmanWA » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:28 pm

When I had my HTC (T-Mo) MDA I found a nice little app. It was called "Pick/Hang" Basically, what it did was pick up the line and hang it up for any numbers that you choose. Convenient for bill collectors, unknown numbers, crazy ex-bf/gfs and so on.

I'd love to see that app for the G1!

I downloaded all the SDK info but, I'm no programmer. :(

There is a place in the current contacts that allows you to "send to voicemail". Should be able to just add to that.
JazzmanWA
Once Poster
Once Poster

2000 per day of yield without huge starting capital

Postby VawSleeva » Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:17 am

Hello everyone!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://www.theblogmoney.com
VawSleeva

Did anyone hear of HYIP?

Postby VawSleeva » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:38 am

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at this forum. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I make money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I'm very close at catching at last a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Visit my web site to get additional info.

http://www.theblogmoney.com
VawSleeva

The place where daring dreams come true!

Postby Coersegex » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:00 am

Hi !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a correct partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://omanozuhek.dreamstation.com/ubadyw.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich
Coersegex

Nobody escapes the fate, but does anyone try to prevent doin

Postby Coersegex » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:00 am

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://ymunudom.freecities.com/raxaki.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich
Coersegex

That who stands aside always is a loser!

Postby Coersegex » Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:10 am

Good day !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures around the world.
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://wyjibame.dreamstation.com/vuruxyw.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life
Coersegex

Re:

Postby ThijsK » Sat May 29, 2010 3:19 pm

velocity wrote:A Multimessenger app, which supports MSN, Aim, Yahoo ...
Another Idea would be to implant Coverflow to Contacts and to the Music Player (similar to the HTC Touch Diamond)

First: Ever heard of eBuddy?
Second: You mean like HTC Sense/TouchFlo3D? Maybe you should look for a custom ROM...
ThijsK
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Post YOUR IDEAs here

Postby jadhep » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:53 am

hello all,

In my mind, i want to make football live score. I want to use livescore API from this website
[url]http://beybegi.ru/free-live-score-feed-api-guide?language=en-GB
[/url]
or you can give me other livescore API?

Please, give me solution or tutorial about it :)

Thank's
jadhep
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby samp20 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:37 pm

I've had an idea which uses a "basic" tilemap and is vaguely similar to the game minecraft. You start off with nothing and have to collect materials from a randomly generated world to build with e.g. wood, coal, sand. You can then begin to explore to collect rarer materials such as diamond etc.

you can also build minecarts for transport which run on tracks of which you can make complex systems using switches etc too. In 2d this could also be possible however the logic needs consideration.

The game also has enemies that appear during the night. This would probably be one of the last things to add as it's the most complicated.

Finally there's water and lava. An added bonus would be gates that you can control with switches/pressure sensors allowing the player to make lava booby traps etc.

All this is good although it would be nice if I could make progress with it. I've decided to use openGL for the graphics however I'm a little stuck on how to start off with a simple tile engine. The basics would be to allow the player to animate from square to square but moving the map and keeping the player in the centre. How would I go about making that happen?

Thanks,
Sam
This is my signature
samp20
Freshman
Freshman

Re:

Postby cpin » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:37 am

kahaly wrote:hi all,

We can have the OBD(On Board Diagnostic Device) in the car connected to android phone via bluetooth and have all the data of OBD transferred to the Phone. In this way we can have all that we need to know about the health of our car on our phone. It can hold data like the tyre pressure, Fuel meter, Engine condition etc. This is just an idea, it can be extended further.

Kahaly-

These guys are actually doing what you are talking about:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/car/e661/

However; a better interface and more options would be nice.

-cpin
cpin
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby BenjaminJC » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:00 pm

samp20 wrote:I've had an idea which uses a "basic" tilemap and is vaguely similar to the game minecraft. You start off with nothing and have to collect materials from a randomly generated world to build with e.g. wood, coal, sand. You can then begin to explore to collect rarer materials such as diamond etc.

you can also build minecarts for transport which run on tracks of which you can make complex systems using switches etc too. In 2d this could also be possible however the logic needs consideration.

The game also has enemies that appear during the night. This would probably be one of the last things to add as it's the most complicated.

Finally there's water and lava. An added bonus would be gates that you can control with switches/pressure sensors allowing the player to make lava booby traps etc.

All this is good although it would be nice if I could make progress with it. I've decided to use openGL for the graphics however I'm a little stuck on how to start off with a simple tile engine. The basics would be to allow the player to animate from square to square but moving the map and keeping the player in the centre. How would I go about making that happen?

Thanks,
Sam

VAGUELY similar?
Scoreloop
Get in the loop.
BenjaminJC
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Postby samp20 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:21 pm

I'll have to admit it is very similar. The only difference really is that it's in 2d rather than 3d.

I had a go at making the basic tilemap using canvas instead of openGL although fps seems to suffer badly already (probably bad coding). I think I'll give it a miss for now on android, however I really want to try it as a browser based game. I've got a lot more experience with javascript than I have with android (java), and pc's generally have more processing power than smartphones (unless you have a really bad pc or a really good phone).

If anyone else wants to try making the android version then feel free to go ahead ;)
This is my signature
samp20
Freshman
Freshman

PreviousNext

Return to Creative Corner