How to Put/Play DVD onto iPod touch 5th Gen for free

Your ideas for any killerapplication that comes to your mind ;)

Postby smallfish5534 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:04 pm

Q: I’ve just bought a 32GB 5th Gen iPod Touch. I’m wondering whether I can put my DVD movies to my iPod Touch 5th Gen without paying for a penny. Can I do this? I am using a Mac.

A: As we know, the iPod touch 5th Gen only reads MP4, MOV video formats, so we need the third party software to convert DVD to iPod Touch 5th Gen on Mac. What we need is a Mac DVD to iPod Converter, it’s a really nice mac software to convert DVD to iPod touch 5th Gen.

Download DVD to iPod Converter for Mac, install and run it.

If you are Windows User, please download DVD to iPod Converter.

Simple Guide: How to put DVD onto iPod touch 5th Gen for free

Step 1. Download and Run the program. Click the “Load DVD” button to load your DVD image file from Mac into it.. Or you can choose “IFO/ISO” button to import the DVD IFO files.

Step 2. Choose iPod touch 5th Gen video format. It is recommended to click on “iPod -> iPod Touch MPEG-4 (*.mp4)”. You can choose other corresponding video formats according to your devices.

Step 3. You can click settings button to adjust the output parameters.

Step 4. Click “Convert” button to start converting DVD to iPod touch 5th Gen. After conversion, transfer converted video files from Mac to iPod touch, and then you can play DVD Movie on iPod touch with high video and audio quality, and you can enjoy DVD movies on iPod touch when you travel, commute or in weekends, now you can download and have a try.
smallfish5534
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Creative Corner