How to import MVI to Adobe Premiere Elements 7
"I have used adobe premier elements 7 for about 2 years, love this program and use it very well. But recently, my friend sent me some footages which is in .mvi format, now I'm in a trouble shooting file with Adobe PE7 I learned my editing program will not support a file with MVI. I have tried to use plug-ins, but most of them doesn't work or support MVI format, can you give me any advice? Thank you!"
This is a question asked by a Premiere user, as the user stated, Adobe Premiere can't support MVI files, so you can't edit MVI in Adobe Premiere elements 7 directly.
How to import and edit MVI files in Premiere? You need to convert MVI to WMV format first, Pavtube HD Video Converter will help you, please follow the guide below.
1. Download Pavtube HD Video Converter. This software can help you convert MVI to Premiere supported format, what's more, it can convert MVI files to any common video formats.
2. Install and run MVI to WMV Converter, import MVI videos to the program.
3. Click format column to choose the best output video format for Premiere. Click and choose "Adobe Premiere -> WMV (VC-1) (*.wmv)", it's the best video format for editing in Adobe Premiere.
4. You can click settings button to customize the output settings. Such as resolution and bitrate.
5. Edit function is also available in this best MVI to WMV for Premiere Converter.
6. Click convert button to start converting MVI to WMV format for editing in Adobe Premiere elements 7.
Pavtube MVI file Converter is a professional MVI converter, you can get excellent quality after converting, video and audio synchronization are guaranteed, you can use converted videos in Premiere element 7 for editing.
Tip: you can also burn recorded videos to DVD with Pavtube Free DVD Creator, here is the online help page.
You can also get 20% off on Pavtube popular software in the summer promotion activity.