20% OFF-Convert HD Videos, Blu-ray, DVD to Android Tablet/Phone
Special offer of Blu-ray/DVD/HD Video Converting programs which enables you enjoy movie on Android device without any limitation. Only 6 days! Rush to buy!
original from http://mediaconverting.blogspot.com/2013/08/converting-blu-ray-dvd-hd-videos-to-android.html
Good news for Blu-ray/DVD fans! Are you still worried about how to keep your discs survived from kid's trick? Do you worry about the disc wastage during long time using? Or do you want to enjoy the wonderful video on Android phones/tablets without any device limitation?
Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate, a powerful ripping program which integrates video converting, (protected) Blu-ray/DVD breaking and backuping features; now are on 20% off for summer sale.
* Read more: Top 5 Video Converter Ultimate reviewed
The Blu-ray/DVD movies, MTS, MXF, M2TS, TS, M4V, MOV, WMV, MP4, MPG, Tivo, AVI, 3GP, FLV, F4V videos …are all supported to be converted to suitable format for Android tablets or phones.
Download a free trial version and let start to do the magic - enjoy video, 2D/3D Blu-ray/DVD on Android devices like: Kindle Fire HD, Google Nexus 7/10, Asus Transformer Prime, Samsung Galaxy Tab tablets, Acer tablets, HTC one, Nook Tablet and more.
1. Click the top left two icons to import discs or videos correspondingly.
Click the drop-down list on the bottom; choose proper presets according to your device model. You can see columns for normal Android devices, tablets/phones from HTC, Samsung, Motorola or PSP/PS3.
Or you can use the small search box (besides the big red "3") to locate your device quickly.
2. Check the pencil-like icon to activate the editing function. Here you can trim, crop, add 3D effect, deinterlace or edit audio before conversion.
Notice the small triangles under the progress bar? Click them to adjust frame by frame easily.
3. If you want to output video in specific size, bitrate or frame rate, click "Settings" (which is marked as "3") and change the digits as you need. Pls notes that the video quality improved with the bitrate, but not the higher the better. You need to consider your device configuration as the high bitrate required higher read&write speed.
4. Ok now click the "Convert" button to start converting/copying Blu-ray/DVD/HD Videos to Andorid devices for playing.
After conversion, click "Open" to locate the converted video directly.
Don't know how to transfer videos from PC to Android? You can view this guide: How to put converted video onto Android?
The Mac version of this Video Converter Ultimate is renamed as iMedia Converter for Mac, it's also on 20% off to thanks for your great support; Mac users, don't miss it!