Many Android users want to transfer music from old Android and save to their brand-new one, Samsung Galaxy S4 for example. Especially when they have a lot of music, but copy or download the music to the new is so troublesome. Is there any way to transfer music from old android phone to the new on directly?
MobileTrans enables you to transfer music from Android and save them into another Android phones or tablets quickly and directely. Just one click one, and all music will be transfer to the Android phones and tablets you want to.
* Transfer contents among Android, Symbian and iOS devices without losing anything
* Work with over 2,000 phones and tablets including new iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S4 & Note 2
* Transfer data such as contacts, sms, call log, photos, music, videos and apps
* Comprehensive contact copy, including job title, email addresses, company name, etc
* Transfer between different networks. AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile
* Just a single click and won't overwrite anything after transferring
Recover Lost Photos, Videos, Music for Android Phone
Play iTunes Movies, TV and Music on Android Devices