Transfer Data from Symbian Nokia to Android Samsung GALAXY

Quickly share your Android Code Snippets here...

Transfer Data from Symbian Nokia to Android Samsung GALAXY

Postby lamar25 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:21 am

With the rapid development of Android phones, many of us are switching from Nokia to the latest Samsung GALAXY S4. I have a Nokia N97 and have just got a Samsung GALAXY S4. However, it came with a lot of problems when I wanted to transfer data from Nokia to my new Samsung GALAXY Phone.

Thanks to Wondershare MobileTrans, all my problems can be solved at once. It can help you Transfer Contacts, Text Messages, Photos and Music from Nokia to Samsung GALAXY Phones. Here I’d like to share my experience with you. Hope it can help you a lot.

1. First of all, connect your two mobile phones with the program via USB cable on computer. This step is easy enough for everyone.
2. After connected, the Nokia phone will be showed in the box of “Source” and the Samsung GALAXY S4 will be showed in the box of “Destination”. If not, click “Flip” to change the places of them.
3. Hit on “Start Copy” button, all the contacts, text messages, photos and music will be copied from Nokia to Samsung GALAXY S4 directly.

Watch Video Demo:
lamar25
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Re: Transfer Data from Symbian Nokia to Android Samsung GALA

Postby Bariti » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:55 am

Transfer Messages(SMS & MMS) to Galaxy S4 from Android/iPhone

Get a new Samsung Galaxy S4 Android phone and want to transfer Messages(SMS & MMS) to Galaxy S4 from your current phone(Android or iPhone)? Backuptrans is a good choice which lets you transfer SMS MMS messages to Galaxy S4 on computer with ease. The following articles will show you the detailed solution on how to transfer Andorid/iPhone SMS and MMS to Galaxy S4.

Transfer iPhone SMS and MMS to Galaxy S4: http://www.backuptrans.com/guides/transfer-iphone-3gs-4-4s-5-sms-mms-to-galaxy-s4.html
Transfer Android SMS and MMS to Galaxy S4: http://www.backuptrans.com/guides/transfer-sms-mms-to-galaxy-s4-from-samsung-htc-motorola-sony-lg.html

-----------------
iPhone SMS + MMS to Android Transfer - is designed to transfer SMS and MMS from iPhone to Android phone directly.

Android SMS + MMS Transfer - offers a convenient solution for all Android users to transfer Android SMS and MMS to computer or transfer SMS & MMS from old Android to new Android.
Bariti
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Code Snippets for Android