Top 5 Free Best Antivirus For Android Mobile Phones

Quickly share your Android Code Snippets here...

Postby emmaava48 » Fri May 31, 2013 6:10 pm

Top Antivirus Apps For Android Smartphones- BEST Android Mobile Phones Antivirus Application
Regardless of which Operating System your gadget have but nearly every OS get suffering from Viruses. So its always vital to instal an Antivirus affecting your system. Android is the largest OS during the mobile world . So that we decided to share the most effective antivirus for Android Mobile phones. It will eventually keep the Android Smartphone from Viruses. Some guys believe that mobiles aren’t effected by Viruses . But along with a news, inside starting 6 Months of year 2012, Nearly 1 Million Android Mobiles got infected a result of malware. So it become more essential to put in an Antivirus Application in the gadget. Below is a list of leading antiviruses for Android mobiles.

Top-5-Best-Antivirus-for-Android-Phone

Below will be list of Top Android Phone Antivirus Apps. All these can be found totally free download. So get any of those installed to produce your android hated by Viruses.
Avg Antivirus

AVG provides the most effective Antivirus utility for Android users. Besides its one of the better antivirus for computers too. This Antivirus provides various features like Task Killer, Real Time Protection and backup asst. Its the most trusted Antivirus for Android Mobile Phones. You are able to Download AVG <Here>
2. Lookout Mobile Security/ Antivirus

Lookout Mobile security/Antivirus doesn’t only provides you with protection from malwares and viruses but in addition keep the Android Phone from being stolen. Its working with a many advanced features like Theft Protection, Virus/Malware protection and Data Backup. This Android .Apk Application crossed over 3,50,000 Downloads recently. Its the perfect antivirus that doesn’t drains your mobile battery while protecting. Download it <Here>
3. McAfee Android Antivirus

McAfee may be a recognized name with the Antivirus Softwares. Its an Award winning anti virus. McAfee Antivirus provides several unmatched facilities. McAfee provides best Virus Protection, call filtering & Protection and data backup facility. This antivirus also helps to backup and restore the information of the Android Mobile phone. Download McAfee .
4. Kaspersky Mobile Security

Kaspersky is a brand inside Anti Virus world but I never used them on my computer on account of Slow system problems. However I used Kaspersky Mobile Security on my Android Mobile and its changed my view about them. It enables you to blacklist unknown numbers. Unique Privacy mode of Kaspersky Antivirus means that you can completely control the having access to your contacts and messages. It could also assist you to search for your mobile have been lost it. Download Kaspersky Here.
5. Eset Mobile Security- Android Antivirus

Just in case of Windows application, ESET makes my PC hang while on my Android phone, it runs very smoothly. ESET is included with the trial of 30 days. Even this anti virus has mobile theft protection and real time malware protection. Download ESET.

So this was the list of Best Antivirus For Android Mobile Phones. One might test these all by installing one by one. Don’t install more then one Antivirus application at one time. Remove the previous one after which install the ultra-modern one. Which one anti virus you employ in your android phone ? Kindly share your views below via commenting.

Antivirus Coupons
emmaava48
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: Top 5 Free Best Antivirus For Android Mobile Phones

Postby Abby lu » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:09 am

Mizuno MP-69 Irons THE CLUB REPORT! – Mizuno MP-69 Irons.

Mizuno MP-64 Irons One of the things our readers always ask is “how exactly is the new(er) model different from the old one.

Mizuno MX 300 Irons What this all boils down to is a serious effort by Mizuno to produce, what I suppose you call, a more playable blade.

Australia golf online 4D is a “strategic weighting system” that allows Mizuno engineers to maintain the perfect center of gravity in each clubhead.
Abby lu
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Re: Top 5 Free Best Antivirus For Android Mobile Phones

Postby NdotIndia » Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:40 am

MCAfee is one the best antivirus which supports mobiles as well as the desktops.
NdotIndia
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Return to Code Snippets for Android