Posting the sample code for fresher

Quickly share your Android Code Snippets here...

Posting the sample code for fresher

Postby bigclassesglobal » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:02 am

ok thank u
Last edited by bigclassesglobal on Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
bigclassesglobal
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Posting the sample code for fresher

Postby jonbonazza » Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:02 pm

First of all, Android is NOT a language. It is an Operating system. The Android SDK uses the Java programming language. We are not a Java board, so we have no obligation to post examples and sample code regarding the basics of Java. Furthermore, if you have no previous programming experience, you should not be even attempting android development in the first place as the SDK uses a lot of (sometimes) complex OOP concepts.

Lastly, we are a community here to help people with specific questions. We are NOT here to train people in android development, nor the foundations of programming in general. Asking for code examples will get you even less help, as it shows us that you are not willing to put in the effort and work to research the problem yourself and are simply looking for us to write your program. If we see this, you'd be lucky to get a reply at all.

Please don't come in here acting like we are obligated to spoon feed you. We are not paid to be here. We are here out of our own love for programming and the Android OS, as well as our own kindness.
jonbonazza
Master Developer
Master Developer

Re: Posting the sample code for fresher

Postby bigclassesglobal » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:09 am

Oh sorry for asking the sample code.I doesn't know it.But after seeing the reply, I had understood the words what u has say.
Moreover, I has experience in Java platform,but not in android. Ok from today i would learn the Android SDK.

Thanks.
bigclassesglobal
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Code Snippets for Android