Need your urgent help on Accelerometer development.

Quickly share your Android Code Snippets here...

Need your urgent help on Accelerometer development.

Postby MartinClave » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:22 pm

I need to develop a module which should detect notification whenever Android device is being moved(whether device is taken or shaken or any kind movement). For that i know that i should have AcceleroMeter access programmatically. As i'm very new to Android application development, have gone through some of tutorial. And also saw your sample code in internet from the following link,
accessing_the_accelerometer-t499-s30.html

But i want to create a module which should be able to get notified whenever an Android is moved, i.e AcceleroMeter triggered. Could you please tell me what are all the things that i need to develop and how would i achieve this? Please help me on this by sending any source file/snippet for my concept.
I really appreciate if you could help me on this.

ClaveMartin.
MartinClave
Freshman
Freshman

Postby WarrenFaith » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:44 pm

Could you please tell me what are all the things that i need to develop and how would i achieve this?

We aren't here to write a application for you.
When you have a more specific question/problem, you can try to find help here, but no one will do the work for you!
WarrenFaith

Postby MartinClave » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:53 pm

WarrenFaith wrote:
Could you please tell me what are all the things that i need to develop and how would i achieve this?

When you have a more specific question/problem, you can try to find help here, but no one will do the work for you!

If you are not a helping person, just SHUT and do your work !"{
MartinClave
Freshman
Freshman

Postby MartinClave » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:56 pm

WarrenFaith wrote:

If you are not a helping person, just SHUT and do your work !"{
MartinClave
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Code Snippets for Android