iPhone Tabs for Android!

Quickly share your Android Code Snippets here...

Re: iPhone Tabs for Android!

Postby will.i.am » Sat May 07, 2011 8:08 am

Anyone else notice how slow the debugger is with this code? I think it's because it has to draw the gradients and then inverse the gradients for active tabs. Wouldn't this code also work with a premade gradient rather than having it draw one?

Thanks!

BTW, great work.
will.i.am
Freshman
Freshman

Postby sawasemir » Tue May 31, 2011 2:23 pm

hello,
i am using your "http://www.anddev.org/code-snippets-for-android-f33/iphone-tabs-for-android-t14678.html" component my application. And i have a problem with drawing icons. when drawing icons if icon have a transparent pixel, transparent pixel is not drawing and icon showing like low resolution. like ur first and fourth icon.
Syntax: [ Download ] [ Hide ]
Using java Syntax Highlighting
  1. for( int x = 0; x < icon.getWidth(); x++ )
  2.                         {
  3.                                 for( int y = 0; y < icon.getHeight(); y++ )
  4.                                 {
  5.                                         if( ( icon.getPixel(x, y) & 0xFF000000 ) == 0 )
  6.                                         {
  7.                                                 iconColored.setPixel( x, y, 0x00000000 );
  8.                                         }
  9.                                 }
  10.                         }
Parsed in 0.032 seconds, using GeSHi 1.0.8.4

how can i showing beaituful icon with circle ,circle, circle

thanks for ur help.
sawasemir
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby wiliamsmith4444 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:41 pm

The list & button onclick events, and my other interest is i want the bottom bar to be common to all my activities.
wiliamsmith4444
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby ajhavener » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:01 pm

It is good to see all the activities on the bottom bar. This could make the wok easier and more organized. Anyway, every tab will draw gradient so it would be heavy on the phone to load.
ajhavener
Freshman
Freshman

Postby rcpinheiro » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:56 pm

Very useful code, thanks.
Is it possible to use it with Intent tabs like with TabSpec.setContent?
rcpinheiro
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby dipali10 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:23 pm

I am not finding code for above example

i need it very urgently

the corresponding urls are

1> code-snippets-for-android-f33/iphone-tabs-for-android-t14678.html

and to download the code

2>http://ul.to/1678n1

but code downloading page is not found
dipali10
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby rajareddy511@gmail.com » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:19 pm

code link not working , please provide proper like , this the urgent requirement for me...please
rajareddy511@gmail.com
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby hgft » Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:05 am

Coach Outlet Online Sale is with imperfections which consist of cuts, scars, and scratches will exist, the grain in its organically grown problem has between one of the most considerable dietary fibers strength, and getting a last end result between one of the most considerable durability. The grain also has organically grown breathability, resulting in increased comfort using the path from the wearer.

Louis Vuitton Outlet could possibly be one of the most well-known is not necessarily one of the most ideal for you! possibly the most current quarter round shoulder bag with fluorescent color provides you a shine in the moment, desire to possess the urge to it immediately; But possibly your pores and skin color could possibly be the earth beside the handbag could possibly be one of the most make you fondle admiringly joker choice.

Louis Vuitton Outlet supply reduce, the weakening from the role, tiny haystack in slender whole body once more and again. the right way to purchase Louis Vuitton bags That's between the powerful cohesion when Cunningham lancelet find yourself isolated point, allow wind and bad weather insulation, yr pursuing year, pile of grass system earlier short increased grass blanketed with it or bi erosion.

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are the proud parents of a newborn son! The 39-year-old actress gave birth to the couple's third child in Santa Monica, Calif., a source tells Us Weekly. The family's newest addition joins older sisters Violet, 6, and Seraphina, 3. “I would have thought [Ben] wanted a boy]. At first … I really thought so,” Jen, who kept the baby's gender under wraps, told Jay Leno last month.
hgft
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby aguswgs » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:08 am

Thanks for share rolle3k.. this tutorial helpful for me. did you thinking to make video tutorial for this?
aguswgs
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby abemajeed » Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:25 pm

I'm trying to download but all in vain :( http://ul.to/1678n1 is not woking..please somebody send me code on a.rahman.uaf@gmail.com
abemajeed
Once Poster
Once Poster

Postby andiemoresset » Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:10 am

I hope to try this one so I can see which one will be working good. - custom samsung galaxy cases
andiemoresset
Freshman
Freshman

Previous

Return to Code Snippets for Android