Hoyt's going to be in some serious trouble

Quickly share your Android Code Snippets here...

Postby Ever47 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:04 pm

Up All Night Season 2 Episode 1 | Glee Season 4 Episode 2 | Glee Season 4 Episode 2 | Glee Season 4 Episode 2| Glee Season 4 Episode 2

Meanwhile, Hoyt's going to be in some serious trouble in this episode after how things ended for him in episode 8. There's also trouble coming to Fangtasia, and it looks like Pam's not going to be able to stop it. Speaking of trouble, Terry's still dealing with that curse, and with the promo showing him standing in front of Arlene and the episode synopsis, well, it really doesn't look good for her. Could viewers have to say goodbye to Arlene? Finally, there's the matter of Russell and Steve visiting JD and his pack and Russell giving them his blood. There is no way that could lead to anything good. Who will end up on which side in the upcoming fight?

Greetings and Salutations fellow bies (or my random blog followers). Here we are at Episode 9 and just when things had been building up nicely I have to say this episode, for me at least, fell kind of flat. Probably because less than 1/4 of it .. yes you read that correctly, was about the vampires! Dear Alan Ball and crew …. did you FORGET the original premise for the show? Normally at this point there is a little disclaimer about my spoiler reviews and the length and detail they go into but this time it is a bit different. As this episode contained a whole lot of filler that did not interest me in the least (save for the fact that it did seem to effectively FINISH 2 of the ever-growing list of storylines so they can just be OVER) I have decided that this will be split into summarizing (and my thoughts / bitching) the 3 main storylines going on with the odd other bits I feel deserve mentioning, oh and the werewolf stuff too …. suppose I should mention what is going on with that. At least part of it ties in with the vamps! I did still list my favorite memorable lines at the bottom (feel free to tell me any you liked that I didn’t use), and kept the new for this year HBO Go added online extras time stamps for each of them : Listed after the memorable lines).
Ever47
Master Developer
Master Developer

Return to Code Snippets for Android