Sometimes, you may want to find a MPEG Converter which can not only support to convert MPEG on Mac, but also possesses other powerful functions. This kind of Video Converter is not hard to be found. Here we strongly recommend an excellent professional Video Converter for Mac which can meet all your requirements.
Key features of MPEG Converter:
● Convert MPEG to a variety of video formats, such as WMV, MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV, M4V, 3GP/3G2, ASF and more;
● Also convert other video formats to MPEG with fast conversion speed.
● Extract audios from MPEG files and save them in any popular audio format including MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, AC3, FLAC, OGG and so on;
● Support broad devices – you can convert MPEG files straightly to iOS devices like iPhone/iPad/iPod, android devices including HTC, Motorola, game consoles like Sony PSP/PS3, and so on.
● Enhance videos by editing – you are able to crop MPEG videos, merge MPEG files, and even add watermarks/subtitles/effects to the files in ridiculous easy way.
Note: We provide a following tutorial for Mac users. If are a Windows user, please go to the Video Converter for Windows guide for more information.
Detailed tutorial about how to convert MPEG on Mac.
Please download the program and use the trial version to make the conversion as following tutorial.
Step1. Import files
Start Video Converter for Mac. Please click “File” icon on the tool bar to import files or directly drag the files to the program.
Step 2. Choose the correct output format.
If you need to convert MPEG, you need to select the correct output in the below list.
Step 3. Start to convert MPEG with a simple click
You can start the conversion by clicking the "Convert" button on the right bottom of the interface.
Video editing features of MPEG converter:
1. This program has video editing features. You can click “Edit” item in the tool bar or just click the edit icon, then you can make the edition by applying special features to the output video through Trimming, Cropping, Video Adjustments, subtitle and Watermark.
2. You can set video parameters such as video and audio codec, resolution, frame rate and bit rate by clicking “Options” item in the output setting menu to make your output videos perfect.
Start to convert MPEG video for better enjoyment!
How to convert mpg to flv on Mac.