The new ultra compact XA10 Professional Camcorder is designed for situations where mobility is critical while shooting. This feature-rich, professional model records Full HD 1080p using an AVCHD codec. The ultimate professional camcorder for run-and-gun shooting, the compact XA10 includes a detachable handle for low-angle shooting and portability.
But, it’s not easy to transfer canon XA10 MTS footages to tablets like iPad 3, Kindle Fire, Galaxy Tab and Transformer Prime TF300/TF700. As the MTS/M2TS format is not supported by these Android or Apple IOS devices, you may have the need to convert XA10 to MP4 format for playback, below is a brief guide for you to convert XA10 MTS to MP4 with Pavtube HD Video Converter.
1. Download Pavtube HD Video Converter, if you want to convert XA10 footages on Mac, you can download HD Video Converter for Mac.
2. Install and launch this XA10 to MP4 Video Converter, import the XA10 MTS videos to the converter.
3. Click format bar to choose output format, you can click and choose Common Video -> H.264 Video (*.mp4), if you need to convert XA10 to other formats, just choose the corresponding format.
4. You can click settings button to adjust output parameters as you want, such as resolution, bitrate, etc.
5. Edit function is available in the XA10 to MP4 converter. You can crop, trim, add watermark or adjust effect to the XA10 MTS video.
6. Click convert button to start.
With Pavtube HD Video Converter, you can [COLOR=#000000]convert video to android[/COLOR] MP4 format easily. This software also supports NVIDIA CUDA and AMD ATI acceleration, so it can save you much time. So don’t hesitate and have a try.
Related Canon Solutions in Pavtube Canon Column and MTS column:
Canon AVCHD to FCP
Canon AVCHD to iMovie
Use MXF files in Premiere Pro
Premiere Elements workflow with MTS