Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1007: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)

Strict Standards: Non-static method utf_normalizer::nfc() should not be called statically in /www/htdocs/w006661d/anddev/includes/utf/utf_tools.php on line 1781
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4362: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4364: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4365: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4366: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/utf/utf_tools.php:1781)
anddev.org • View topic - Convert Canon AVCHD mts to Adobe Premiere mpg via Aunsoft

Convert Canon AVCHD mts to Adobe Premiere mpg via Aunsoft

Quickly share your Android Code Snippets here...

Convert Canon AVCHD mts to Adobe Premiere mpg via Aunsoft

Postby daisy » Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:22 am

It is really urgent to put my Canon AVCHD videos to Adobe Premiere for editing, but The Adobe Premiere refuses to load this kind of files. What can I do next? It is a big hot potato to deal with these AVCHD files. Searched a lot online and found that I should need a video converter which could trans-code the AVCHD mts to premiere mpg or mov. Which converter program works well and doesn’t lose much video quality? After many attempts and experiments, Aunsoft MTS/M2TS Converter is the best one I have tested for some features I admire.
1.Simple to use main interface.
2.High quality mts converting to mpg
3.Extremely fast conversion speed for its build-in CUDA acceleration tech

Let me share some information about how to convert Canon AVCHD mts to Adobe Premiere mpg for you.with the powerful AVCHD mts/m2ts to MPG Converter

Step 1: Downloadthis green and clean Aunsoft Canon AVCDH MTS Converteron PC or laptop.

Step 2: Select the MPEG-2 (*.mpg) from Adobe Premiere option of “Format”

Step 3: Click the Convert button to launch trans-coding work from Canon AVCHD mts to Premiere mpg.

Thanks to this reliable AVCHD M2TS to Premiere converter, I could finish the Premiere editing work timely.
daisy
Senior Developer
Senior Developer

Return to Code Snippets for Android