Convert 3GA to MP3 with 3GA to MP3 Converter

Quickly share your Android Code Snippets here...

Convert 3GA to MP3 with 3GA to MP3 Converter

Postby 99sanni » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:55 am

Is there no a true 3GA to MP3 Converter? Most of the 3GA MP3 Converter apps seem to just rename the .3ga to .mp3. And the renamed .3ga is still with 3GPP codec. If you transfer this kind of 3GA to any device which doesn't have a 3gpp built in codec, it will not play 3GA. And the renamed 3GA files can't be edited by any audio editor like Adobe Soundbooth, MP3 DirectCut, Audacity and Windows Live Movie Maker etc.

This following article will introduce an 3GA to MP3 Converter and a step by step guide on how to convert 3GA to MP3 on Windows 8/7/Vista/XP or Mac

The professional 3GA to MP3 Converter can convert 3GA files whatever recorded from Android, Samsung Galaxy S1, S2, S3, S4, Nokia to MP3 format. Besides converting 3GA to MP3, it also can convert 3GA to WAV, M4A, WMA, AC3, AAC, FLAC, OGG, AIFF, RA, AU, DTS, MP2, APE and etc. It even supports to trim or split 3GA audio, merge several 3GA files into one, increase 3GA audio volume, batch convert 3GA files and etc.

How to Convert 3GA to MP3?

Furthermore, 3GA to MP3 Converter also can convert 3GP, 3GPP, AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, MPG, RMVB, WTV, ASF, MOV, M4V, DV, MXF, FLV, F4V, Apple ProRes, QCP, SHN, AWB, AMR, VOC, FLAC, OGG, M4B, Apple Lossless ALAC, M4A, CAF, AIFF, APE, PCM, MPC, AU and etc.

3GA to MP3 Converting tool can help you solve problems like below:
My wife sent me a ".3ga" file from her Samsung Galaxy S2 Smart Phone. I couldn't open it in any of the Applications I had on my Mac, so I began trawling forums for an answer. There weren't any!!
My Samsung Galaxy S 3 records audio in .3ga file format, but when it import the recorded 3GA files to Windows Media Player for playback, it fails to play.
Well, the renaming would work mainly on PC/laptop. On my car MP3 player, renaming doesn't work. If the MP3 player cannot support .3ga format, any amount of renaming will not help.
I had been recording sounds with Samsung Galaxy S2's 'Voice recorder' and I wanted to play it on my PC. But, the files are in 3ga format. Oh no. It turns out my PC can't play media of this format.
When I change 3GA to MP3 by renaming 3GA to MP3, I get the "Warning! Renaming the file might cause it to become unstable." etc., so I renamed it anyhow. I opened Windows Movie maker, dragged and dropped, and it said it could not be opened.
99sanni
Developer
Developer

Return to Code Snippets for Android