Basic Source Code(Android Help)

Quickly share your Android Code Snippets here...

Basic Source Code(Android Help)

Postby nin2246 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Hi I have delved into c++ VB.net and HTML and a few other languages so i have some coding/ programming knowledge but, I learn best from basic source code or any source code I don't want full fledged programs or anything like that. Just post some snippets of code or source code websites. I am currently reading a book I someone said to read somewhere in this forum. Source code has always been an easy way for me to understand a language. Or a video/ online stream of a teacher that shows him/ or her coding a basic program would be great.

I DON'T WANT YOUR PROGRAMS just a piece of code to learn.
nin2246
Developer
Developer

Re: Basic Source Code(Android Help)

Postby BUKsAPPs » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:02 pm

BUKsAPPs
Claustrum Lite - Area capture game
R:P:S Academy - play Rock/Paper/Scissors online
BUKsAPPs
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby nin2246 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:35 am

Oh wow, I was on that website for 2hours today how the hell did I miss that??? Well thanks very much if you find another website please do share. I haven't been able to find a website like w3schools for HTML/CSS I wish there was one like that for Android coding.
nin2246
Developer
Developer

Postby BUKsAPPs » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:06 am

No problem. There are also plenty of tutorials on this site, in the tutorial categories. There is also a lot of valuable information in the archives of http://www.rbgrn.net/

I will check out w3schools. I am trying to get my website up and running, and that might be helpful. I am working on a tutorial and quick tip section for it, but it is sparse right now: http://buksweb.com/
BUKsAPPs
Claustrum Lite - Area capture game
R:P:S Academy - play Rock/Paper/Scissors online
BUKsAPPs
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby nin2246 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:12 pm

The website looks nice, small but it will grow over time. That website actually just helped me on a basic problem I had. thanks again!
nin2246
Developer
Developer

Return to Code Snippets for Android