1 difficult probleme

Quickly share your Android Code Snippets here...

1 difficult probleme

Postby VREAUF » Sat May 16, 2009 10:50 pm

I want write 1 game simple but multiplayer , network !!! But i don't know the method to finis this probleme
Some body can help me ?
VREAUF
Freshman
Freshman

Postby JonnySnip3r » Sun May 17, 2009 11:02 pm

Can you please explain this in more detail? and how good are you at coding? also can you spell?
JonnySnip3r
Developer
Developer

Postby VREAUF » Mon May 18, 2009 7:05 am

I want write 1 game as chess or tic tac toe , And with this game 2 mobile can play . Now i don't know the method to connect 2 mobile ? Can you help me ? many Thank
VREAUF
Freshman
Freshman

Postby SlumberMachine » Mon May 18, 2009 7:49 pm

I don't have any code for connecting devices together, but you need to figure out how you want the "multiplayer" to work. Some multiplayer games connect to a specific server which handles pairing the two devices. Or you can connect one device directly to another device.

I've been trying to learn as much as I can about Android and through my research I came across a few sample applications and open source applications that would do what you want to do. I suggest spending a few hours searching for examples. Also, check out google code for android (open source projects). You can see what others have done to make multiplayer games.

Google Code Android

good Luck! :D
SlumberMachine
Developer
Developer

Postby VREAUF » Mon May 18, 2009 8:08 pm

Thank , but i search many time , and i see that the game "multiplayer with network" are not open souce ! :cry:
VREAUF
Freshman
Freshman

Return to Code Snippets for Android