G1 - T-Mobile - HTC - (formerly HTC Dream)

News-Author Reviews on Android based Phones
All manufactures (like HTC) and carriers (like T-Mobile)

Postby Draffodx » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Just got a G1 myself, have to agree with most of what has been said already, very solid and functional phone, its pretty good, not slim or sexy but does it's job.

Think everyone knows about the issues, no headphone jack, the chin makes typing a pain etc..

Also on mine, there is a bunch of dead pixels on the left hand side half way up the screen, very annoying on a black background
Draffodx
Master Developer
Master Developer

Rogers (Canada) now carrying G1

Postby yyztech » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:01 pm

There's a bit of a review of Roger's HTC Dream review over here. Seems like the main things added are support for Microsoft Exchange Server (with conditions).
yyztech
Freshman
Freshman

Postby sandyrochard » Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:58 am

Hello PlusMinus
I am Sandy from USA,i like your review regarding the phone you represent the model of HTC.The pictures models looking amazing its features are good and her look was fanatics but the price of the model his high as compare to the other models even the other models gives the same facuility as lesser price,Do you think its affordable to purchase mobile on that price.
sandyrochard
Freshman
Freshman

Postby hadoken13 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:56 pm

Anyone come across or use the HTC Desire yet?

I want to trade up my n97 (piece of ****) and will be looking at something along the lines of the Desire.
hadoken13
Freshman
Freshman

Postby scotta01 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:48 pm

I have it, upgraded from the G1. It is amazing you can really tell the difference having the 1GHz processor. The battery life is much improved also.
scotta01
Freshman
Freshman

Previous

Return to Android Phone Reviews