Wifi

Discuss the variety of Android powered devices from various manufacturers.

Wifi

Postby tanileyfa » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:34 am

How far does a wireless wifi expander make the wifi connection? I'm trying to connect the wifi to my Wii. The Wii is about somewhere between 60 and 80 feet away. Will the expander reach the Wii to give it wifi? How close does it have to be to get wifi with a wireless expander?
Last edited by tanileyfa on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
tanileyfa
Once Poster
Once Poster

Re: Wifi

Postby tonylee5566 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:05 pm

wifi extended 100 meters,buy the antenna amplification to increase the wifi signal
tonylee5566
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Wifi

Postby George_Stuart » Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:18 am

It's really nice sharing about wifi, dear, i also want to say something about wifi which i want to share with you .. wireless local area network, WLAN, wireless fidelity, WiFi a local area network that uses high frequency radio signals to transmit and receive data over distances of a few hundred feet; uses ethernet protocol, and Wi-Fi can be less secure than wired connections, such as ethernet because an intruder does not need a physical connection... Dear, i think this some information is helpful for you ..
AskErnie
George_Stuart
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Return to Android Devices