Transfer Android SMS to iPhone on Mac

Discuss the variety of Android powered devices from various manufacturers.

Transfer Android SMS to iPhone on Mac

Postby Hrisan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:44 am

Best way to transfer Android SMS to iPhone on Mac. No Root/Jailbreak required.

If you have an Android and plan to get an iPhone, chances are that you want to transfer Android SMS to iPhone as well. Now Backuptrans Android SMS to iPhone Transfer for Mac can do this for you perfectly. The following article will show you the detailed solution on how to transfer Android SMS to iPhone on Mac step by step:

Step1: Install the software on computer and run it

Run this software and connect both your Android and iPhone to Mac with USB cable. Then the software will show them in the Devices list.

Note: Before you run the software, please make sure you have installed iTunes 10.0 or above on your Mac and that you have entered correct passcode on iPhone if your iPhone is protected with a passcode.

Tip: If the software could not find your Android connected, please ensure the device has USB debugging enabled first and was connected to Mac in "Charge Only" mode.

Step2-A: Transfer all Android SMS to iPhone on Mac
1) Click the Android in Devices list.
2) Turn to top toolbar and press "Transfer Android SMS to iPhone" button or go File -> Transfer Android SMS to iPhone.

Tip: Or you can right click the Android in Devices list and hen choose "Transfer Android SMS to iPhone".

Step2-B: Transfer only the SMS with one single contact
1) Click your wanted contact name under Android device.
2) Turn to top toolbar and press "Transfer Android SMS to iPhone" button or go File -> Transfer Android SMS to iPhone.

Tip: Or you can right click the contact name and then choose "Transfer SMS with this contact to iPhone".

Step3: Select a target iPhone
Select target iPhone to save messages. Click Confirm to continue.

Transferred successfully.

Step4: Kill Messages app on your iPhone to refresh messages
To view the messages you have just transferred on your iPhone, you need to kill Messages app on iPhone first. When you've killed the Messages app, click the home button again to return to using your iPhone to view the messages.

Tip: If you have backuped SMS from Android to a database file on Mac with Backuptrans Android SMS to iPhone Transfer for Mac, you can also transfer SMS from database backup file to iPhone at any time you want, even without Android connected.

Free download Backuptrans Android SMS to iPhone Transfer for Mac to your Mac to try or read more detail from http://www.backuptrans.com/android-sms-to-iphone-transfer-for-mac.html

Related tutorial:
How to transfer iPhone SMS to Android on Mac?
Hrisan
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Re: Transfer Android SMS to iPhone on Mac

Postby Hrisan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:45 am

Whether you're looking to transfer Android SMS to iPhone on Mac, Backuptrans Android SMS to iPhone Transfer for Mac is a great fast & simple-to-use choice which lets you do it in only one single click. It is designed to transfer Android SMS to iPhone on Mac directly. Connect both your Android phone and iPhone to Mac, and you will get it done in a few seconds. Users can choose to either transfer all Android SMS to iPhone or just transfer the SMS with a certain friend as you want.

Features:
1 Transfer Android SMS to iPhone on Mac directly.
2 Backup and save Android SMS to Mac local database.
3 Transfer SMS from Mac local database to iPhone.
4 Export Android SMS into document files.
5 Print out Android SMS in a few mouse clicks.
6 Smart Search and Filter.

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/android-sms-to-iphone-transfer-for-mac.html

Free Download it to try.
Hrisan
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby Hrisan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:45 am

Any question, contact me.
Hrisan
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby Vueye » Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:33 am

Transfer iPhone SMS to Android on Mac

If you're looking to transfer iPhone SMS to Android device on Mac computer, Backuptrans iPhone SMS to Android Transfer for Mac is a good choice which lets you do it in only one single click. It is designed to transfer iPhone SMS to Android phone on Mac directly. Connect both your iPhone and android phone to Mac, and you will get it done in a few seconds. Users can choose to either transfer all iPhone SMS to Android phone or just transfer the SMS with a certain friend as you want. Besides, you can also choose to transfer SMS into android from Mac iTunes backup if you once backed up your iPhone data with your iTunes library.

Features:
1 Transfer iPhone SMS to Android on Mac
2 Transfer SMS to Android from Mac iTunes Backup
3 Save iPhone SMS to local database on Mac
4 Copy SMS from Mac local database to Android
5 Export iPhone SMS to document files such as txt, csv, doc or html
6 Print out iPhone SMS messages in conversations
7 iMessage supported also

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-sms-to-android-transfer-for-mac.html
Free Download it to try.
Vueye
Experienced Developer
Experienced Developer

Postby QingLei » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:41 am

Thanks for your guides of Transfer Android SMS to iPhone on Mac ..............I have bought a iPhone 4 last year,your detailed solution on how to transfer Android SMS to iPhone on Mac is really useful for me
Apple iPhone 4S and Apple iphone 4S cover are still popular in the market.
QingLei
Freshman
Freshman

Postby RickyJackson » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:25 am

I am planning to buy a new android with next month. Right now I have an iPhone with me. How can I transfer the messages to android. Can I use the same software you mentioned here to transfer data from iPhone to android too?Omni Tech Support Review
RickyJackson
Junior Developer
Junior Developer

Postby Filoid » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:30 pm

RickyJackson wrote:I am planning to buy a new android with next month. Right now I have an iPhone with me. How can I transfer the messages to android. Can I use the same software you mentioned here to transfer data from iPhone to android too?

Transfer iPhone SMS to Android

If you're looking to transfer iPhone SMS to Android device, Backuptrans iPhone SMS to Android Transfer is a good choice which lets you do it in only one single click. It is designed to transfer iPhone SMS to Android phone directly. Connect both your iPhone and android phone to computer, and you will get it done in a few seconds. Users can choose to either transfer all iPhone SMS to Android phone or just transfer the SMS with a certain friend as you want. Besides, you can also choose to transfer SMS into android from iTunes backup if you once backed up your iPhone data with your iTunes library.

Features:
1 Transfer iPhone SMS to Android
2 Transfer SMS to Android from iTunes Backup
3 Save iPhone SMS to local database on computer
4 Copy SMS from PC local database to Android
5 Export iPhone SMS to document files such as txt, csv, doc or html
6 Print out iPhone SMS messages in conversations
7 iMessage supported also
8 Supports iOS 6 and iPhone 5

Read more: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-sms-to-android-transfer.html
Free Download it to try.
For Mac: http://www.backuptrans.com/iphone-sms-to-android-transfer-for-mac.html